Imperial Review > Action Figures

VC 140 Imperial Stormtrooper Stop Motion review

(1/1)

DarthAnton:
As a tie-in to the #backTVC campaign I did a video review, using stop motion, of the VC 140 Stormtrooper and the the stormtroopers that used that excellent tooling.

Tamer:
Nice, off to the front pages.

DarthAnton:
Thanks again! Your support is appreciated.

Tamer:

--- Quote from: DarthAnton on June 02, 2020, 11:06:06 AM ---Thanks again! Your support is appreciated.

--- End quote ---

I just love the fact that folks are understanding what we have been questioning Hasbro about since our inception; the strong continuation of a true articulated 3.75" line.

Darth More:
That’s a beautiful clickbait here! I was impressed by your first stop motion already and actually planned on sharing it here. Hardly did I know it was you! So I’m glad I didn’t :D Your review of the Stormtrooper is such a creative way to show Hasbro the way! “I want my TVC”. That’s pretty poignant considering how fast we grow old. It feels like yesterday that I still was a boy. Well, actually I still am. Let’s hope Hasbro give us a ANH Stormtrooper, Bib Fortuna and the Emperor on TVC card before we all become one with the force.
Thanks for making this video! I can only imagine how much time & effort you actually put into this!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version