Imperial Review > Action Figures

SDCC Republic Commando Delta Squad Exclusive

(1/2) > >>

RC-1136:
Where do I even begin? This set was awesome to finally get!

The articulation is vastly improved and each of the commandos has full articulation! The paint apps are on point and very clean. The weathering looks accurate to the game.

Tamer:
Yes this set sold out quickly when it came out. That and Omega. Pretty sure I still have them around here somewhere.

Clonehead:
There were those of us who ditched the old saga figures when the more articulated TRU release versions came out.
A great set.

RC-1136:

--- Quote from: Clonehead on February 12, 2020, 03:56:53 AM ---There were those of us who ditched the old saga figures when the more articulated TRU release versions came out.
A great set.

--- End quote ---

The saga ones are inferior in every way except the accessories. I'm so happy I have Delta and Omega Squad now.

Darth More:
Just saw it today that you added images of the Squad. Man, I'm glad you could add them to your collection for a reasonable price! Thanks for the review! Looking forward to seeing what you'll do with them. Delta Squad will have a good home at your house and I'm sure will decorate a cool diorama honoring this epic game. Let's keep our fingers crossed that Hasbro will give us more Republic Commandos in TVC and TBS, soon!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version