Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Figures

Re: A little something for the 40th pg 33 from mr.jedi1977

<< < (2/99) > >>

mr.Jedi1977:

--- Quote from: Luke Sprywalker on April 15, 2013, 05:52:15 AM ---Loving this update! So many great figures! I am a huge Cantina Aliens fan and you are doing a great job with these figures. Very nice looking Rycar Jerard, what head did you use for him? Loving Tivitz, very nice sculpt work! Bracconer looks great as well, though he will always be Fu Man Chu to me. I was in the room at C6 when this character got his name. Swilla is awesome! Very nice sculpt work on her hair. What an awesome update!

--- End quote ---

Thank you as always Spry!!!! Yes i agree braconner will always be fu man chu lol ! For rycar i used an obi  wan kenobi head from the power of the jedi line did some sculpy to the hair and to the cheeks to puff them out a bit . Swilla was a challenge i did that hair over 3 times till it was right . the only drawback is the figures head has no mobility which i am really ok with . All the best ...Art

Tamer:
Very nice. Your update is on the front page.

flaccideagle:
Wow these three look great!  That "Fly" head is the best i've seen in years, and Fu-Manchu is great as well!

Funny you mention how "Little Flash Gordon" looks like Scotty... I've had him on my own customs "to do" list, been trying to hunt down a cheap Mego Scotty figure just for his head for ages!

Great work!

dr0d26:
very nice cantina characters and they look amazing carded... This is what hasbro should be offering us..

mr.Jedi1977:

--- Quote from: flaccideagle on April 16, 2013, 08:59:15 AM ---Wow these three look great!  That "Fly" head is the best i've seen in years, and Fu-Manchu is great as well!

Funny you mention how "Little Flash Gordon" looks like Scotty... I've had him on my own customs "to do" list, been trying to hunt down a cheap Mego Scotty figure just for his head for ages!

Great work!

--- End quote ---

Thank you for the comments i was thinking the samething about a mego scotty head but i saw a picture of  the head, it  was too small for the figure i was using not to mention i wasnt to fond of the head after looking at the picture of it as well

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version