Author Topic: dead in 5 days  (Read 3354 times)

Offline beige-4

• When the unknown speak , people listen .
  • Banned
  • Admiral
  • your famous ! bask in it !
Re: dead in 5 days
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2010, 05:49:41 AM »
the ikfradi sprinted across the hall , as he did so he pressed a button on his gauntlet a hologram of a clone trooper stood there " agent 12078 report " ordered the clone " iv'e found dence hes in a chamber in the sith base of talkata he's badly injured , im sending coords now and i hope your raid team kills every kriffing one of em' " reported viper " good work viper were sending a team from 22nd s.a.s regiment team charlie bravo zero ! "  informed the clone 
viper pressed the button again turning it off , he walked to a big room where the the silver blooded guardian of fire sat " come in viper i see you have been talking to the republic " said fallen calmly " err yes lord i have only because dence saved me and darth moon sir " erupted viper " ahhh i see , your a traitor agent 12078  anyway i never liked you , NEO !! take him away !"  shouted fallen " yes my lord " screeched neo , neo walked towards viper , viper  whistled summoning his old freind of water kesdaf iceos " SITH?? " " VIPER??" questioned iceos , iceos looked in his prime with a white scarf and balaclave round his head and white icy trousers and no top he had his black light katana in his right hand and staff in left . the battle began

Offline beige-4

• Banned
  • Admiral
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2010, 01:16:39 AM »
dence looked around the cell. it measured just ten milli gerefs by seven , and walls were mined into the mercury coulered rock . the cell contained a stack of surt corn as a small rough bed and a little bucket filled to the brim with grimy water . apart from that nothing , he felt more lonier than the moment of childhood were his mentor left him to fight in the pits of dred preist's clone fights .the door opened with a light shudder , dence didn't bother to look at the interregator with his large pincers of hands and was oblivious to the questioned to him . the interregator took out a mini electro-pole out of his breifcase and started to jab dence's body with the weapon . dence looked up at the grinning  man thrusting his pole into dence's chest ' you can eletricute me all you want but im not telling you anything ' he thought, as another swing hit him in the arm " speak ! you retched pig of a clone " shouted the madman " piss off you kriff head " i shouted back . the man looked at me and said " well ! i'll show you what for ! " replied , he crouched down towards his breifcase ' this is my chance ' dence thought as he lunged for the madman. suddenly in mid-air dence realised he lost as he saw the madmans body curve under dence's figure , holding up a blaster in a split-second affair dence was stunned as the red blaster bolt hit him in the stomach, he then landed on the floor as a lump near the door . the door opened and neo walked in and kicked dence in the head . dence's vision was suddenly being clouded by a blackish mist and the last words he heard were " get that sedative in him ill get him to the infermary "

Offline beige-4

• Banned
  • Admiral
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2010, 07:52:21 AM »
zedda g 45 troop transport
" bluey get a connection up too the verifier " ordered read the staff seargent " hammer , spanner , gun , come with me the rest of you charge in on east point, pile ,  set charges of rence charges all around the west so we can 'park'  the 45 ontop of them lets go ! " shouted read

Offline beige-4

• Banned
  • Admiral
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2010, 05:17:45 AM »
in the end iceos was on the floor scared of the power weilded by the fallen " be scared young one you have nothing now , viper has ran away now your going to die hahahahaha aaaahhhhhhhh " iceos looked at his blade demorfing fallens chest " what did you say brother " iceos asked

dence looked at the door , it opened , viper stood there with a blaster " come on , lets get to the armoury " said viper , dence leapt up and ran forward , following viper into a big room , dence gasped , about 900 blasters were there before him  , dence picked a double barrel shot-blaster " lock an load " he said as they ran through the tunnels shooting sith

Offline beige-4

• Banned
  • Admiral
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2010, 09:15:23 AM »
in the end the sith were beaten and dence ,viper and the fallens body were recovered from the sith base. charlie bravo zero was lost in the raid presumed k.i.a . iceos was killed in the after blast of the bunker blaster missiles . the aftermath was huge and highly radioactive and only suitable to live there in 400 years

Offline beige-4

• Banned
  • Admiral
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2010, 09:16:39 AM »
please comment