Author Topic: Star Wars Battlefront 1  (Read 2282 times)

Offline CloneCaptainV2224

• Clone Trooper helmet customs
  • Lieutenant
    • STar Wars Reviews
Star Wars Battlefront 1
« on: January 24, 2010, 12:13:40 PM »
This is my favourite Star Wars game ever and in my opinion and other guys opinion it is the best.

You can play as:

The Clone Wars era

Republic:
Phase 1 white clonetrooper armed with with a DC-15 blaster rifle, a DC-15 blaster karbine which is used as a pistol and 2 grenade types
Phase 1 ARC trooper armed with a rocket launcher, a DC-15 blaster karbine which is used as a pistol and 2 grenade types
Phase 1 sharpshooter which actually is an Episode 2 captain armed with a sniper rifle, a DC-15 blaster karbine which is used as a pistol and 2 grenade types
Phase 1 pilot which has an episode 2 commander armor and a clone pilot helmet armed with a gun that releases electric shocks and the gun is looking like a DC-15 blaster rifle, a fusion cutter and 2 grenade types
Phase 1 Jet trooper which actually is a episode 2 lieutenant armed with a EMP-11 rocket launcher, jet back-pack a DC-15 blaster karbine which is used as a pistol and 2 grenade types

Separatist or CIS:
Super Battle droid armed with a hand blaster karbine, a hand tri-shot, and 3 rockets
assault droid with a rocket launcher a pistol and some grenades
assasin droid with a sniper rifle a pistol and some grenades
a droid pilot armed with a EMP-11 grenade launcher a fusion cutter and some grenades
Droideka armed with it's blasters and a shield

Galactic Civil War:

The Empire:
Stromtrooper which has an E-11 blaster rifle,  a pistol and 2 kinds of grenades (on planets such as Hoth and Rhen Var becomes snowtrooper)
Shock trooper it is looking like a sand trooper it is armed with a rocket launcher, a pistol and 2 kinds of grenades (on  planets such as Hoth and Rhen Var it becomes a snowtrooper)
Scout trooper which is actually a Endo biker scout trooper it is armed with a sniper rifle ,a pistol and 2 kinds of grenades (on  planets such as Hoth and Rhen Var it becomes a snowtrooper)
Imperial Pilot it is armed with an EMP-11 grenade launcher a fusion cutter and 2 kinds of grenades (on  planets such as Hoth and Rhen Var it becomes a AT-AT driver)
Darktrooper it is armed with a shot gun and a jet back-pack a pistol and 2 kinds of grenades

Rebel Alliance:
Rebel trooper armed with a blaster rifle a pistol and 2 kinds of grenades
Rebel Vanguard it is armed with a Rocket launcher a pistol and 2 kinds of grenades
Rebel pilot it is armed with a shotgun a fusion cutter and 2 kinds of grenades
Wookie smugler which is armed with a EMP-11 grenade launcher a bowcaster and some grenades
Rebel Marksman armed with a sniper rifle a pistol and 2 kinds of grenades

Vehicles:

Republic:
AT-TE
IFT-X tank
LAAT Republic Gunship
Jedi star fighter which actually is General Kenobi's star fighter

CIS:
AAT tank
STAP
Spider Droid
Halfire droid
Vulture Droid
Droid gunship

Empire:
AT-AT
AT-ST
Speeder bike
IFT-X
Tie Fighter
TIE bomber

Rebel Alliance:
X-wing
Y-wing
Snowspeeder
Sand Speeder
Speeder Bike

Planets:
Bespin (Cloud City and Platforms)
Endor
Geonosis (Spire)
Hoth
Kamino (Tipoca City)
Kashyyyk (Islands and Docks)
Naboo (Theed and Plains)
Tatooine ( Mos Eisley, Dune Sea, Jabba's Place)
Rhen Var (Harbor and Citadel)
Yavin 4 (Arena and Temple)

my game rating 9.5/10

Vlad I.

Offline UnitedStatesDemocrat

• Mand'alor
  • Fleet Admiral
  • USD, Democrat (D)
    • USD on Flickr
Re: Star Wars Battlefront 1
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 05:37:00 PM »
My one friend and I play this every time he come's over, but I'm more of a fan of the 2nd one because of the blaster's auto lock feature.  I've got to admit my favorite part about this game:  Playing as Clone Sniper's on Kasshyyyk.  The funny thing is we just ignore the battle and focus on killing each other, to see who gets the most kills.
Federal Presidential Constitutional Republic of the United States of America
Outer Rim Territories, Mandalore Sector, Mandalore System, Mandalore

Offline James T. Kirk

• Banned
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 06:31:45 PM »
I like the second game more, but I love the maps from the first one. The Kashyyk, Bespin, and Rhen Var maps from Battlefront 1 were awesome! I use to play those all the time.

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2010, 06:46:51 PM »
I truly think I'm in the minority here, but I HATED this game!  It would irritate me so bad that you would shoot the enemy in the head (I love to snipe!) like half a dozen times before they died, but one shot on you and you were dead! 

Offline dana.raye.smith

• Commodore
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2010, 07:24:47 PM »
My son is 5 and we have just recently started playing theSWBF1 and SWBF2 games... on ps2.
They are still good games, but even I have trouble with the splitscreen.
And he plays like his mom... just runs around and shoots anything he see's and throws all his grenades or bombs all over.
I wouldnt mind if he would be the other team... but he always has to be on mine.
And between him killing me and himself, we really have a hard time beating every level.
We have completed both games on easy... it was easy... we upped the dificulty and he really struggles.
He is doing great for his age, but it frustrates me badly.
I have beat both of these games on every dificulty multiple times. Now the flight missions are harder for me... never was any good with splitscreen.
I have also played these on pc and found them better, and somewhat more dificult to play using the mouse and keyboard.
I did get the USB gamepad controller to work and it was much easier to play, but couldnt get the controller setup to save. And that makes it take much longer to setup for play.
I used to be pretty good with gaming, but kids really put a halt to my gaming when they were really little.
Now we can learn it all over again together.
I have no doubt they will surpass my skills given a little practice and a little more confidence in their abilities.
Then I know I will be in trouble. We need to keep this a reward for things well done and not an everyday thing or I willhave created  a monster in my own image.
I used to game far too much and my wife always let me know it. I still love her anyways... even if she doesnt understand what is really fun.

• Lieutenant
    • STar Wars Reviews
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2010, 03:15:28 AM »
I like the second game more, but I love the maps from the first one. The Kashyyk, Bespin, and Rhen Var maps from Battlefront 1 were awesome! I use to play those all the time.
me too! i love the Rhen Var Harbor, Kashyyyk docks and Bespin platforms!

Vlad I.

• Lieutenant
    • STar Wars Reviews
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2010, 03:18:37 AM »
I truly think I'm in the minority here, but I HATED this game!  It would irritate me so bad that you would shoot the enemy in the head (I love to snipe!) like half a dozen times before they died, but one shot on you and you were dead! 
lol. yeah i hate that either but when i have an LAAT, AT-TE, AAT or AT-AT they are dead!!!!! lol

Vlad I.

• Lieutenant
    • STar Wars Reviews
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2010, 03:19:16 AM »
My one friend and I play this every time he come's over, but I'm more of a fan of the 2nd one because of the blaster's auto lock feature.  I've got to admit my favorite part about this game:  Playing as Clone Sniper's on Kasshyyyk.  The funny thing is we just ignore the battle and focus on killing each other, to see who gets the most kills.
lol i do the same with a friend on SWBFRS (renegade squadron)

Vlad I.

• Lieutenant
    • STar Wars Reviews
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2010, 03:20:05 AM »
My son is 5 and we have just recently started playing theSWBF1 and SWBF2 games... on ps2.
They are still good games, but even I have trouble with the splitscreen.
And he plays like his mom... just runs around and shoots anything he see's and throws all his grenades or bombs all over.
I wouldnt mind if he would be the other team... but he always has to be on mine.
And between him killing me and himself, we really have a hard time beating every level.
We have completed both games on easy... it was easy... we upped the dificulty and he really struggles.
He is doing great for his age, but it frustrates me badly.
I have beat both of these games on every dificulty multiple times. Now the flight missions are harder for me... never was any good with splitscreen.
I have also played these on pc and found them better, and somewhat more dificult to play using the mouse and keyboard.
I did get the USB gamepad controller to work and it was much easier to play, but couldnt get the controller setup to save. And that makes it take much longer to setup for play.
I used to be pretty good with gaming, but kids really put a halt to my gaming when they were really little.
Now we can learn it all over again together.
I have no doubt they will surpass my skills given a little practice and a little more confidence in their abilities.
Then I know I will be in trouble. We need to keep this a reward for things well done and not an everyday thing or I willhave created  a monster in my own image.
I used to game far too much and my wife always let me know it. I still love her anyways... even if she doesnt understand what is really fun.
that's nice, u know. don't mind women though, they dunno what is fun like, do they? LOL

Vlad I.

Offline commander william

• commander william 1 arftrooper battlaion
  • Ensign
  • when you mess with me perpare to lose
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2010, 04:42:01 PM »
it is a awsome game
its hard too say that i'd rather stay awake when i'm asleep