Author Topic: KC MO and Kansas  (Read 42768 times)

Offline McMetal

• Colonel
Re: KC MO and Kansas
« Reply #210 on: September 16, 2009, 06:18:48 AM »
Awesome Clone, you got that Gun Pod! Sorry there wasn't a pair, but now that you've seen one it will probably show up again.

ps - Toy Palace has the 2 new BP's available NOW - Ryloth and Abregado!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #211 on: September 16, 2009, 06:19:02 AM »
Wow, that is sure an early clearance! Still not enough to make me bite on the Turbo tank though.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #212 on: September 16, 2009, 06:59:50 AM »
Awesome Clone, you got that Gun Pod! Sorry there wasn't a pair, but now that you've seen one it will probably show up again.

ps - Toy Palace has the 2 new BP's available NOW - Ryloth and Abregado!
I guess I havent ever heard of a toy palace before,McMetal. Are they common?

Offline McMetal

• Colonel
« Reply #213 on: September 16, 2009, 07:55:49 AM »
It's an online site. Galactic Hunter had a blurb up this morning about it. I can't vouch for them personally, but this is the first I have heard of them being available ANYWHERE.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #214 on: November 18, 2009, 09:19:03 PM »
The lee's summit Target had the exclusive Ryloth and Ambregado BPs today. they were in the stock room but using the DCPI #, "thanks McMetal",  I was able to talk a stock person into breaking em out for me. They also had pretty much all of the Slave leia legacy wave of figures.

Offline McMetal

• Colonel
« Reply #215 on: November 19, 2009, 07:40:20 AM »
Awesome! Glad I could help!

I'm just wondering what to do with all my free time now though, I was spending a lot of hours each week on the Hunt, now I've got everything!

I guess I can go back and start refocusing on my other collectibles - comics, CD's, etc.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #216 on: November 20, 2009, 03:47:19 AM »
I'm just wondering what to do with all my free time now though

Well I could use that new Legacy Ugnaught, concept Iggy, and boba fett if any can be found momc and you are in stores. I can pay quick like.

Offline McMetal

• Colonel
« Reply #217 on: November 20, 2009, 07:00:04 AM »

Well I could use that new Legacy Ugnaught, concept Iggy, and boba fett if any can be found momc and you are in stores. I can pay quick like.

I've seen the Ugnaught and Boba, but I think Concept Iggy is from the next Wave which has not made it here yet. (As far as I know)

I'll keep an eye out for you!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #218 on: November 21, 2009, 07:36:29 AM »

I've seen the Ugnaught and Boba, but I think Concept Iggy is from the next Wave which has not made it here yet. (As far as I know)

I'll keep an eye out for you!

I appreciate it! My stores don't want to sell thier toys. See my local finds thread to read full story.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #219 on: November 24, 2009, 10:40:10 AM »
State line super Target. op KS

My state line Target store were restocking the shelves when I stopped by there today.  I seen one red 5 x-wing, two sets of Geonosis Arena 2-packs marked down to $9.99, the exclusive new battle packs, one geonosis assault, one endor, and one geligrub battle pack, plus their figure pegs were full of minty figures from the slave liea wave.

I also visited the state line walmart where I found dewbacks, atsts, and full priced o-droids aplenty. The figure section was lacking new figures but for one concept ki al mundy that I found on the bottom rack hidden behind some transformers stuff.

I found no less than three packages that had been robbed of their BAD part.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #220 on: December 29, 2009, 02:51:50 PM »
Stopped at Harrisonvile Walmart today to check the pegs. Mostly, there was Clone Wars on the pegs with a few Legacy remnants from two waves ago. They did have the O-Droid on clearance for $17.50, the Droid Factory sets were wearing the red tag of $13 "there were only two different ones". I do wish that they would restock the latest legacy wave but as their pegs were full, I don't think it's going to happen.

Also, I seen the worst bent card that I have ever seen before. Look at this crumpled catastrophe.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #221 on: December 29, 2009, 05:47:05 PM »
Good price on that O droid. I didn't see em start clearing toys at my walmarts yet. I know the figure prices are back up though. I was hoping that rollback for AF would stay for a bit.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #222 on: January 21, 2010, 10:15:57 PM »
Made the pilgrimage to Blue Springs today and made three stops. At the Hobby lobby, there were no new SW model kits but I did pick up some Alumilite Super Plastic Resin, some paint brushes, and a 5-pack of superglue.

At the blue Springs Walmart Store, I found Star Wars stuff in three different places. In one of the Clearance isles, they had Droid Factory packs for $15, ATSTs for $35, Dewbacks for $20 and a lone Arc-170 for $45.

In kind of an overflow area of SW goodies away from the regular section, I found this disturbing new comic pack price.

Down from the main SW section, I found this endcap that was filled with CW figs, Legacy figs from the ESB wave "bendy cards", and Blockbuster value packs with legacy figs from a couple of waves ago and saga legends. I have never seen so many Blockbuster value packs in one place before. I'll bet I spent 15 min there, just going thru them.

and then, in the main SW section, there wasn't much but I did find these two Walmart Exclusive Unleashed battle packs, also on clearance for $20 each.

After I was able to pull myself away from there "I bought 4 figs two of which were in a BBVP using the walmart discount and a piece of clone cash for about $17", I went over to Target.  There SW isle hardly had anything but I did find these two new comic packs.

and after some searching, I found a clearance isle that had the two CW battle packs for $17.98 each and the big wing ties for $27.49 each. I looked around for the ultamate Tamer Red 2 x-wing deal but they didn't have any.

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #223 on: January 22, 2010, 05:30:33 AM »
I paid full price for the big wing Tie but would pick up a second one for that price!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #224 on: January 22, 2010, 09:41:22 AM »
If you find one of those target ties that isn't too bad at those prices I promise  not to look too hard at the package. Geesh that is a good price, which is what I originally went hunting for in Target to begin with when I found the Wedge Xwing.

Now you see what I mean about the daggone bent cards for the ESB wave. I saw those daggone blue cardboard packs and started getting angry again. Why would they ship them and display them this way? Daggone it! DAGGONE IT!

Good intel. Those are those unleashed battlepacks I was telling you about, boy they didn't stay out of clearance long. I did see those comic packs too, but though they had already been released. Guess that was wrong about that too. I just can't keep up.