Imperial Creative Engineering > Fan Fiction

Boba vs. Predator

(1/9) > >>

CloneSniper78:
Time frame is sometime between episode III and IV. Hopefully this story can turn into a photo-novel or web-comic.

Boba was making his final approach on Kashyyyk. He was flying a ship that he "acquired" from a rival bounty hunter that tried to kill him to claim his bounty. Slave 1 was undergoing some repairs and upgrades back on Mandalore. He was still young and didn't want to wait to go on his big Wookie pelt collecting trip.

He landed the ship in a quiet far away area from one of the Wookie villages. The weather was perfect for summer time anyways. It was a little hot but nothing like Tatooine. He just grabbed his usual gear loadout and started off into the forest.

After a few miles of dense forest he came upon a mutilated wookie carcass. This carcass was different than any other he had seen. Instead of being skinned or partially eaten by a wild animal it had the spinal cord and the skull ripped out.

Boba knelt down and was thinking about what could or would have done this.... He came to the conclusion that whoever or whatever did this was intelligent. It must be some kind of trophy collector. But they weren't in it for the money, they were doing this for the sport of it, like a hunter.

He figured who ever did this might still be close by. So he half way raised up his rifle and started scanning all around the area and up into the trees. He wasn't scared but he was gripping his rifle a little tighter than usual and he didn't feel totally comfortable with the situation.

beige-4:
arh sweet !!

Tamer:
Oh yeah this is one story I could get into.

Luke Sprywalker:
This sounds really cool Tom!

CloneSniper78:
I'm glad you guys like it. I've been wanting to do a story for a while now, so I picked two of my favorite characters. I also picked characters that I had made customs of. I want to turn this into a photo novel eventually. I'll probably need some help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version