Imperial Review > Kotobukiya

Clone Commander Bly Kotobukiya ARTFX 1:7 Figure

<< < (2/2)

jkno:
The 1/7 Kotobukiya statues were really great! Too bad they don't make them in this scale anymore with minor exceptions

Darth More:
@ FialaFernbrugg: Thanks mate! I'm glad you like it and I agree! These statues are a great alternative to Sideshow/HotToys!

It's funny that we had exactly the same idea! I thought about making a mold and duplicating the original base. I actually got enough material to give Bly a custom Felucia base...it's just the lack of time, let's see what the future brings.

@ jkno: True...but I'm sure you got them all secured for yourself! I'm a big fan of your collection! It's just amazing! I think it's just a licensing thing that Koto stopped making these 1/7 scale statues...maybe some day they get the license again - let's keep fingers crossed

Thanks for your comments guys!

- Philipp

FialaFernbrugg:

--- Quote from: jkno on February 05, 2018, 02:00:42 AM ---The 1/7 Kotobukiya statues were really great! Too bad they don't make them in this scale anymore with minor exceptions

--- End quote ---

But they still make great figures in 1/10 scale. For example the Shore Trooper or Death Trooper two pack.

jkno:

--- Quote from: FialaFernbrugg on February 05, 2018, 10:47:03 AM ---
--- Quote from: jkno on February 05, 2018, 02:00:42 AM ---The 1/7 Kotobukiya statues were really great! Too bad they don't make them in this scale anymore with minor exceptions

--- End quote ---

But they still make great figures in 1/10 scale. For example the Shore Trooper or Death Trooper two pack.

--- End quote ---

I have a few 1/10 but the line is too small for me to collect them all.

--- Quote from: Darth More on February 05, 2018, 09:56:12 AM ---
@ jkno: True...but I'm sure you got them all secured for yourself! I'm a big fan of your collection! It's just amazing! I think it's just a licensing thing that Koto stopped making these 1/7 scale statues...maybe some day they get the license again - let's keep fingers crossed

Thanks for your comments guys!

- Philipp

--- End quote ---

Thanks, hope they will come back in full. They did make a new 1/7 ANH Vader in museum pose, I might get it some day. But I would like a Koto 1/7 Stormie, the old dancing Luke/Stormie looks ugly as hell

Darth More:
On my way back to Dresden I picked up 3 Clone Troopers for 50€ each in Dortmund back in 2019. Commander Bly was one of them. In February 2020 I found 4 more 1/7 scale statues here close to Dresden for 40€ each. And back home I got another collection from a risky transaction of 6 statues for 300€ all together. I think It's time to share them all with you on here.

I see there's great interest for this high-end collectibles with over 13k clicks just on this review.
Thanks a lot for the lasting support guys!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version