Imperial Creative Engineering > Graphic Fiction

Tales From The Clone Wars - VOLUME FIVE - 05/02/2017 - ISSUE 6: Den Of Vice Pt.2

<< < (2/2)

Tamer:
I am so gonna read this when I get my email work done. What a nice treat. thanks for sharing and I am off to do the same.

Tamer:
Just had a chance to read it. Seems like someone is cleaning up the mess. Neat story. I always like seeing the clones, especially the Commanders. Your art style is so spot on and unique. I like it a lot. Looking forward to reading the rest of the chapter.

Kualan:

--- Quote from: Tamer on April 18, 2017, 07:22:24 AM ---Just had a chance to read it. Seems like someone is cleaning up the mess. Neat story. I always like seeing the clones, especially the Commanders. Your art style is so spot on and unique. I like it a lot. Looking forward to reading the rest of the chapter.

--- End quote ---

Glad you liked it, Tamer. And yeah, I love getting a chance to break out different clone designs. I've got a little archive of so many different paint-jobs for clone battalions and their commanders. Hope to get a chance to use more of them in future issues.

Tamer:
Sounds good to me! I can't wait to see what Clone combinations you come up with.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version