Author Topic: Imperial Personnel & Droids  (Read 7596 times)

Offline DS-61-22

• Ensign
  • All Hail the Empire!
Imperial Personnel & Droids
« on: August 21, 2019, 04:02:17 PM »
I’m currently working on a large scale project, I’m working on a Imperial garrison for 6 inch figures and will be an epic scaled project. It features my own created 229th Battalion lead by Major Dietrich who is pictured here I still need to fix his rank badges but the rest of him is complete, the battalion will feature the following, tons of imperial Stormtroopers, and Imperial Army Personal as well as Imperial Naval Support. The Base is going to be huge and will encompass 1 room in my house wife approved lol will also feature large amounts of custom figures and very large scale vehicles as I am currently working on a Imperial-class 1-H repulsortank let’s just say it’s massive, and will be part of the Imperial Hammers Led by High Colonel Zel Johans the two figures pictured are Major Dietrich and the black and white R2 is known as S2-C1

Offline DS-61-22

• Ensign
  • All Hail the Empire!
Re: Imperial Personnel & Droids
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2019, 04:20:07 PM »
The Droid is part of the Stormtrooper Corps I found it in deviant art created by Marcus Starkiller on deviant art, I made a droid very similar to this in one of my old YouTube videos jawatrader1980 he was blasted and destroyed and a dedication to my personal friend Wraithnine, who you all know loves droids and this new version is a dedication to him as well.

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2019, 04:54:48 PM »
That officer is pretty awesome looking.

Offline DS-61-22

• Ensign
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2019, 08:59:28 PM »
Thanks I really appreciate that, he was an intense labor of love lol, he is my commanding officer of the 229th.

Offline DS-61-22

• Ensign
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2019, 09:20:29 PM »
Next up we have R2-A9 mostly seen in behind the scenes shots and very briefly in the Death Star Hangar bay in ROTJ.

Offline DS-61-22

• Ensign
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2019, 09:22:07 PM »
Another ROTJ Astromech that I can’t find a designation number for us this little guy.

Offline DS-61-22

• Ensign
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2019, 09:23:32 PM »
Next up we have a custom droid made from the extra parts from a R4-I9 kit, no designation as of yet.

Offline DS-61-22

• Ensign
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2019, 09:24:31 PM »
Forgot the pic lol

Offline DS-61-22

• Ensign
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2019, 09:26:04 PM »
Custom AT-ACT Driver made from a Shoretrooper

Offline DS-61-22

• Ensign
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2019, 09:30:26 PM »
Extra bits of goodness, can’t go wrong with a stock pile of DLT-19’s and SE-14r pistols. Plus mad Stormtrooper hands lol can never have to many......ok so maybe you can I have 66 different hands for different things

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2019, 10:10:41 PM »
Nice job on these figures. Dietrich looks appropriately grizzled, really well done on this figure particularly. But the whole lot is good. It will be something to see this command develop.

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2019, 01:53:50 AM »
I agree with Starchaser and JD! You didn't promise too much by announcing your 6 inch army! I really like your attention to detail and accuracy regarfing the Astromech droids! It's great to learn about the behind-the-scenes stuff! I also like how much inspiration DeviantArt provides.
You got one serious arsenal there! I'm very glad to see collector's and army-builders having so much fun with the Black Series!
The head sculpt and paint apps on Dietrich look phenomenal! I also like your dedication to Wraithnine and SithLord229. Steve has finally announced a new review for today at 10 am EST.
You are one lucky man with your hobby room being "wife approved" - great stuff to come! I'm most excited for your custom Imperial tank!

Welcome back, thanks for sharing and all hail the Empire!
Salutes from Germany!

- Philipp

P.S.: You can always modify your post in the upper right corner, click "modify" and add up to 4 images each post.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 01:57:56 AM by Darth More »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2019, 03:18:58 AM »
Wow, now that is the way to start posting! Welcome to ISY and your first posting is on the front pages.

Offline DS-61-22

• Ensign
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2019, 05:29:03 PM »
Thanks guys I really appreciate the compliments, and Tamer this is my secon go around on the yards I was originally DS-61-2 a long time ago, I’m finally back after a lot of personal issues have been resolved and back collecting more than ever, I have just finished a new droid as we speak

Offline DS-61-22

• Ensign
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2019, 05:32:19 PM »
I give you all my I.S.B Assassin droid as seen on deviant art from Marcus Starkiller he has a lot of really great ideas, I need help with a designation for this little guy he is one of the Empires finest.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 05:40:36 PM by DS-61-22 »