Author Topic: Art's Gallery ** UPDATE 2019-09-04 K-2SO**  (Read 120544 times)

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: Art's Gallery ** UPDATE 12-03-2010 **
« Reply #150 on: December 03, 2010, 05:56:08 AM »
Stefan strikes again! This one looks just as awesome as all the rest! I know Christoph will be blown away by both of these awesome images. Very well done, again this is breath taking!

Offline hangarbay94

• Moff
    • XWA-The Web-Comic Homepage
« Reply #151 on: December 03, 2010, 08:45:43 AM »
PPPPHHHHHHHH!!!!! coffee splutters all over computer screen as the hangarbay chokes on seeing Art's latest images....

Man, you are severely dangerous, you need to give a warning prior to posting new images....Sheesh!

Love, love, love, love the latest images...Fiala will be over the moon when he sees them!

You are Awesome!

Offline FialaFernbrugg

• engineer
  • High Admiral
  • Custom figures and vehicles.
    • Visit FialaFernbrugg on YouTube
« Reply #152 on: December 03, 2010, 09:10:37 AM »
sorry but my English is not enough for a proper thank you

Stefan, Danke Danke und tausendmal Danke.
Ich dachte Weihnachten wäre erst in 21 Tagen aber wie es aussieht bekomme ich mein schönsten Geschenk schon früher.
Ich bin immer noch dabei meinen Unterkiffer wieder an die richtige Stelle zu bringen den der ist mir vorher runtergefallen.
Ernsthaft, die Bilder sind der absolute Hammer sowohl  das Farb-Poster als auch das S/W Bild. Diese Meisterwerke werden jetzt wohl überall als Hintergrund herhalten müssen, verdammt ich würde sie sogar auf mein Auto geben wenn ich könnte.
Tausend Dank das du dir diese Mühe gemacht hast. Deine Fähigkeiten sind wirklich bemerkenswert und schön langsam kommt mir der Verdacht das du Machtbegabt sein musst den deine Bilder sind wirklich unglaublich gut.
Morgen muss ich sofort A3 Papier und einen schönen Bilderrahmen besorgen und diese Kunstwerke in meine Sammlung aufnehmen.

P.S. Ich hab dich auch gleich in meinem neuesten YouTube Video verewigt.

Thanks a million Stefan
This is the best Christmas present ever

Offline Art deWhill

• Marshal
  • I am making this up as I go.
    • Art deWhill's Canvas
« Reply #153 on: December 03, 2010, 10:45:29 AM »
thanks a lot, guys!! I am glad you do enjoy those images as much as I have while working on them - though I have to admit that they also caused some pain (but no one said doing art is easy...) ;)

No, I really had a lot of fun and I am very thankfull that Fiala let me put my hands on his stunning creations.

Christoph, you are most welcome, my friend, its a great relief to hear that you like my work so much and I see you really like it for you use it as background image on your youtube page, thank you very much.
And you featured the image in a video? wow, cool - unfortunatelly I can not view your content due to copyright restrictions in germany... :(
But anyway thank you so much for honoring my work.

BTW: he poster image files can be printed on approx. 60x80 cm if you ever like it BIG :)

Now I am looking forward to your commission regarding your fantastic flamethrower Clone... I am working on the background and all over look already (very WW2 like and grim) but it will again take its time.

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #154 on: December 03, 2010, 01:22:03 PM »
sorry but my English is not enough for a proper thank you

Stefan, Danke Danke und tausendmal Danke.
Ich dachte Weihnachten wäre erst in 21 Tagen aber wie es aussieht bekomme ich mein schönsten Geschenk schon früher.
Ich bin immer noch dabei meinen Unterkiffer wieder an die richtige Stelle zu bringen den der ist mir vorher runtergefallen.
Ernsthaft, die Bilder sind der absolute Hammer sowohl  das Farb-Poster als auch das S/W Bild. Diese Meisterwerke werden jetzt wohl überall als Hintergrund herhalten müssen, verdammt ich würde sie sogar auf mein Auto geben wenn ich könnte.
Tausend Dank das du dir diese Mühe gemacht hast. Deine Fähigkeiten sind wirklich bemerkenswert und schön langsam kommt mir der Verdacht das du Machtbegabt sein musst den deine Bilder sind wirklich unglaublich gut.
Morgen muss ich sofort A3 Papier und einen schönen Bilderrahmen besorgen und diese Kunstwerke in meine Sammlung aufnehmen.

P.S. Ich hab dich auch gleich in meinem neuesten YouTube Video verewigt.

Thanks a million Stefan
This is the best Christmas present ever

what he said.... ;) ;D
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline Art deWhill

• Marshal
    • Art deWhill's Canvas
« Reply #155 on: December 03, 2010, 02:26:35 PM »

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #156 on: December 03, 2010, 04:00:23 PM »
when I first saw Fialas Mountain Infantry Trooper, I knew I simply had to use them in one of my images. They are just gorgeous. Fiala was kind enough to give me a GO and so here they are.
It was a major project, two figurs, all the mountain details, everthing blending together... in high resolution... but I think the result was worth all efforts. hoep you guys - and of course especially Fiala - like it.

So I am a little bit faster than Santa Claus ;)

>> Poster sized file.

For I thought it would be appropriate for this kind of setting and because everything Star Wars happened a long long time ago I also made this special vintage edition:

>> Poster file for the Vintage Version.
Oh my, Art, That is a sharp piece of work and a great tribute to Fiala's stunning customs.

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
« Reply #157 on: December 03, 2010, 09:45:04 PM »
Wow.  That's fantastic.  Dunno how I missed Fiala's customs - wait, yes I do, it was that bloody novel!  Ok, I'm off to see the customs that so inspired you to turn out another beautiful piece of art!

Offline Art deWhill

• Marshal
    • Art deWhill's Canvas
« Reply #158 on: December 04, 2010, 03:15:10 AM »
Hi Doc and Clonehead, thanks a lot for your kind comments :)

yeah, there is a lot of inspiration here at the Yards ;)

Offline beige-4

• When the unknown speak , people listen .
  • Banned
  • Admiral
  • your famous ! bask in it !
« Reply #159 on: December 04, 2010, 04:36:40 AM »
sweet gongas !! that is nice !!

Offline CaptainLux

• "Get the order and execute it. Let the generals sort out the rest." -CC-5052
  • Fleet Admiral
  • Captain Lux 327th Star Corps
« Reply #160 on: December 04, 2010, 10:47:42 AM »
Wooow great images!!!!

Offline Art deWhill

• Marshal
    • Art deWhill's Canvas
« Reply #161 on: December 04, 2010, 10:59:09 AM »
thanks a lot, beige-4 and CaptainLux!! glad you enjoyed them  :D

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
« Reply #162 on: December 11, 2010, 03:27:23 PM »
Art been away for a little while and coming back to see all these amazing pieces is awesome, there's not one that isn't spectacular. I would love to see you tackle some Indiana Jones ones I know aguy that has heaps of dio's and figures that would be great for your art work ;) ;) ;D

But seriously thou mate keep up the amazing work and can't wait to see what you do next.

Ron

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #163 on: December 11, 2010, 06:43:08 PM »
Hey, I have to second what Ron has said. It would be awesome to see your touch put to any of Ron's fabulous Indy customs. nudge, nudge...

Offline Art deWhill

• Marshal
    • Art deWhill's Canvas
« Reply #164 on: December 12, 2010, 05:18:37 AM »
Hi Ron, thank you so much for your kind words. It means a lot to hear that there is an audience out there who likes to see more of the little renderings I do.
Personally I am focusing on my traditional works, doing more expressionism-like Star Wars stuff and of course there is a pile of requests for digital composites I am working on one after another. Very exciting stuff BTW, an Ysanne Isard, Starkiller facing a jungle Rancor and some Legacy stuff, FialaFernbrugg's Firestorm Clone ...
Well, I think I know that guy you are talking about, too :D - he has a lot of awesome works and if I had to make a choice which one to use in a rendering it would be to do. So its great to get that hint on Indy ;)
Seems I have to check your site again...  and BTW Raiders is my top favorite movie of all time, so doing and Indy-rendering sure will be a lot of fun to do ;) Thanks for requesting!
Cheers, Stefan