Imperial Entertainment TV and Movies > Star Wars Movies

Rogue One

<< < (29/30) > >>

Tamer:
I have it in the new guide books I have I will see what it says. I meant to look that up weeks ago.

JDeck:
  I looked it up on wookieepedia, its called a TX-225 "occupier" assault tank, and it doesn't describe the propulsion. They do say,  originally it was called the Hovertank but then that name was scrapped. However the toy companies kept the name, kind of a Zuvio effect.  The prop was built on a tank frame, and used tank drivers in the movie. So it seems like it could be a caterpillar track vehicle, or not. It's up to interpretation until it's explained.

Tamer:
It does seem odd to see a tracked vehicle in a speeder like frame. I like it though.

Mr. Black:
So, my counter for Rogue One is on 6 :D I also watched it with my two girls, who took a bit of adjusting, not seeing their favourite heroes and villains of the OT in there. But the short and quick cameo of R2 and 3PO pleased them, and they were pretty impressed with Vader's bad ass performance near the end of the movie.

I'll try and catch it for a seventh time this weekend. After that, it'll no longer be in the theatres here in Holland :(

But hey.... The Last Jedi will soon be upon us! Yay!!

Tamer:
DVD Release details on the front page and facebook.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version