Author Topic: Droid Factory Wave 7  (Read 3439 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Droid Factory Wave 7
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2009, 06:45:39 PM »
Everyone in this wave except for the AT-AT Driver is a solid purchase, only say that because I don't need another one.

Ofcourse we just can' t all make helmetless and superarty versions like you can Fett. I still treasure that removeable helmet atat driver as one of my favorite customs guy. I appreciate you making it for me. I must say the helmet on it is not as big looking as this one, but still you gotta admit they did make an honest attempt at this one.  I will be replacing every saga 2 one with these unless I can twist your arm again.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2009, 06:50:20 PM »
Everyone in this wave except for the AT-AT Driver is a solid purchase, only say that because I don't need another one.

Ofcourse we just can' t all make helmetless and superarty versions like you can Fett. I still treasure that removeable helmet atat driver as one of my favorite customs guy. I appreciate you making it for me. I must say the helmet on it is not as big looking as this one, but still you gotta admit they did make an honest attempt at this one.  I will be replacing every saga 2 one with these unless I can twist your arm again.
saga atat drivers up for grabs????
Say it ain't so.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2009, 07:00:25 PM »

saga atat drivers up for grabs????
Say it ain't so.

You mean I haven't shared my idea about those with you yet Clint?

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2009, 08:52:49 PM »
I know what I am supposed to do with the ones that you sent me but the others, no, you didnt.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2009, 05:26:17 AM »
I know what I am supposed to do with the ones that you sent me but the others, no, you didnt.

LOL. I was yanking your chain guy, I have no idea what I am gonna do with em. I might just keep em as they seem more of an accurate size. Who knows what crazy ideas I will come up with though.

Offline masterfett

• Lieutenant
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2009, 09:11:02 PM »
I have to admit they did a great job improving this guy since then but that Saga2 version was very nice and it did everything I need it to do. I actually will get this newer version though so I can make a custom Snow Trooper Lt. It is too bad his helmet looks so large.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2009, 07:17:36 AM »
Can anyone find me a snowtrooper captain or lieutenant pic we can add as a fan's choice figure? That is a good idea Fett.

Offline dana.raye.smith

• Commodore
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2009, 09:32:56 PM »
I might have found you a pic!
A Snowtrooper Lieutenant:(if I did This right)
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/File:Snowtr.jpg
But  i cant find a snowtrooper captain pic
Would the snowtroopers be considered army or naval forces? naval ranks are higher than army ranks  in all universes, so a naval lieutenant would be a ground captain and a naval captain would be a ground colonel (if I figured it right).
Since the Snowtroopers are supposed to be a specialized branch of Stormtroopers, I would venture to guess they are ground forces.(unlike the Galactic Marine from whom they are derived which are naval forces??)
Me being an army sergeant it makes no difference to me, I am enlisted and they are grossly overpaid IMO...
There are pics of the ranks during imperial reign, but each is slightly different. Two versions (at least) exist, early=version one and later=version two.
The pic in the link says lieutenant, but that looks like a ground forces rank and I am unable to see the cylinders beside the top color boxes.
These are the later=version two rank descriptions (because of the pic and box colors look like this version):
 Two cylinders, one  on each side of the top bar is a ground lieutenant.
One cylinder, on the right side of the top bar is a ground captain.
Both ranks contain two rows of two boxes atop each other, top being red and bottom being blue.
Probably didn't clear much up, but maybe we got a pic!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2009, 06:04:06 AM »
Thanks Dana, I will use it as a it. and say we also want an upgrade to Capt. as well.