Author Topic: Tales From The Clone Wars - VOLUME THREE 02/12/2013 - 15 - JUSTICE, PART FOUR  (Read 60618 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Tales From The Clone Wars - VOLUME THREE 28/3/2013 - 10 - FALLOUT!
« Reply #435 on: March 28, 2013, 12:36:59 PM »
Good for Anakin. I guess we know Tarkin ultimately moves on to take control of Death Star construction but it sure will be nice to see him squirm for the bombing on Mandalore.

I am really enjoying this story. Look for it on our front page soon.

Offline ghostskull18

• Brigadier
  • "customs that are so good, they're scary"
« Reply #436 on: March 28, 2013, 01:24:22 PM »
Amazing!

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
« Reply #437 on: March 28, 2013, 02:49:31 PM »
Amazing!

Thanks man!

Good for Anakin. I guess we know Tarkin ultimately moves on to take control of Death Star construction but it sure will be nice to see him squirm for the bombing on Mandalore.

I am really enjoying this story. Look for it on our front page soon.

Heh, don't count Tarkin out just yet. He's nothing if not tenacious...

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #438 on: March 29, 2013, 05:06:40 AM »
Kualan just another great chapter in one of the most dynamic stories I have seen. Back on the front page.

I must say that it is stories like this that give me hope for the future of our SW Verse. There are way too many folks out there who think that they only story lines we should accept are those that are officially approved by George to get the term 'canon' applied to them. I even got into it a bit this week with one of TCW Writers who was understandably upset that TCW is over, but pretty much dissed anything else that wasn't approved by George after a comment I made that part of the fun of SW for me is us getting to put our own take on the story line or finishing up the loose ends we constantly find on all the varied SW timelines. This is just an exemplar of why I have my opinion and am daggone well sticking to it.

One of my future goals is to create a Web-Novel Section and create a permanent home for these awesome works of art where folks of future times can just marvel at the work that true fan pioneers like yourself are doing for our hobby. It is guys like you and Jules that make me proud to be a member of this hobby. Ok, enough mushy stuff. Back to more awesome action. Looking foward to seeing what my Mando Gal does to ole Tarkin.

Offline TheIRISH Rogue

• TheIRISH Rogue
  • Lieutenant
  • "Lost a planet Obi Wan has..how embarrasing."
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #439 on: March 31, 2013, 03:19:13 PM »
DUDE SO AWESOME!! I wish i knew how to do this! That last volume was EPIC and I loved seeing the mob vs the clone trooper line!

()rr  ()rr ()rr ()rr
Writer of all things this in that.
Commissioner of art: Figures, Art, 1/6th Scale.

http://www.imperialshipyards.net/SMF/index.php?topic=9061.30  <-- What's that? Oh cool, stories! ;)

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
« Reply #440 on: May 30, 2013, 01:34:26 AM »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #441 on: May 30, 2013, 03:39:38 AM »
Wow, another great photo-novel chapter getting ready to happen. Time to go to the fp.

Offline hangarbay94

• Moff
    • XWA-The Web-Comic Homepage
« Reply #442 on: May 30, 2013, 05:07:53 AM »
Kualan, the image is superb.

I really need to have a SKYPE chat with you as I could do with learning some of your tricks as far is character creation goes.

J

Offline CloneCrazy

• Commander
« Reply #443 on: May 30, 2013, 05:53:19 AM »
Cue the dramatic music!!! Can't wait, this is a team up made in heaven!!!

Offline Lance Quazar

• Lieutenant
« Reply #444 on: May 30, 2013, 09:51:23 AM »
That preview image looks spectacular.  I have a few of the most recent chapters to leave feedback for, but I LOVE this series and can't wait for the new stuff!

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #445 on: June 02, 2013, 06:12:27 AM »
Oh boy, forgive me, I have been away from this section of the forums for far too long. I just caught up with the last 4 chapters. I have to say, this is some amazing fan fiction! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time just devouring your awesome content. Such great storytelling with some brilliant twists thrown in. I love how you are keeping the Clone Wars alive with this series. Thanks for sharing all of your hard work with us! I am a huge fan!

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
« Reply #446 on: July 26, 2013, 10:57:01 AM »
Thanks Sprywalker!

Another update; trying to get a job and home in London continues to prove to be a challenge in itself, so I keep getting distracted from the fun stuff I like to do in my spare time like this comic. The good news is I have a word document open right next to this browser window and am hashing out the next two-part arc as we speak.

A summary of what's to come in Tales from the Clone Wars;

SHIPYARDS OF KUAT

The upcoming two-part arc sees the survivors of the Concord Dawn Massacre seeking vengeance on those that betrayed them. Led by Amelia Junari, the band of Mandalorians target the heart of the Republic Navy - the shipyards of Kuat. But armed with nothing more than a paltry squadron of outdated warships courtesy of Jabba the Hutt, Amelia must rely on more than an upfront assault if she is to outwit Jedi General Eeth Koth and his men.

Meanwhile, an unexpected ally warns Obi-Wan Kenobi of the new alliance between Jabba and the Mandalorians. As Anakin and the 501st race to assist General Koth, it falls to Obi-Wan to investigate this latest act of treachery from the ever-insidious Hutts. But how will the Cartel react when a Jedi Master demands they start honouring their treaty with the Republic...and more importantly, risk their profits?

The Clone Wars are about to enter a new phase, one where the battle lines are blurred, and it becomes harder to tell friend from foe...

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #447 on: July 26, 2013, 11:25:01 AM »
Kualan it is great to hear from you. Man, finding a house and a job has gotta be a stresser. I wish you luck with that so you can get back to Tales From The Clone Wars. I have been missing your story! This new chapter sounds great.

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
« Reply #448 on: August 27, 2013, 10:09:08 AM »
The next issues have gone through another serious rewrite to keep the plotline focused on the Mandalorians and Quinlan Vos. I no longer have the time to sit down and knock out an entire issue in one frenzy-filled day of Photoshopping, so I'm having to do a few pages a day here and there until the next issue is done BUT, I figured I could bring back the old tradition of letting you guys have a sneak peak at the first few pages.

So here it is, a preview of Issue 11 - Vengeance!

EDIT: Full issue now on the next page.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 05:51:21 PM by Kualan »

Offline hangarbay94

• Moff
    • XWA-The Web-Comic Homepage
« Reply #449 on: August 27, 2013, 03:09:52 PM »
Tight!

I am a huge fan of your series, you are a great story teller staying true to classic Star Wars style. I love that you are also mixing the subtle political element along with the action sequences. The expression on Palpatine's face when listening to Tarkin's speech says it all without saying a word.

I'm finally managing to stay one step ahead of Tamer on this, so it's up on the front page where it belongs. I hope that the extra publicity will bring more members to this highly underrated section of the Imperial Shipyards.

Looking forward to the next release.

HB
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 04:05:29 PM by hangarbay94 »