Author Topic: MU World War Hulk Wave Reviewed  (Read 1410 times)

Offline zedhatch

• Commodore
MU World War Hulk Wave Reviewed
« on: December 15, 2010, 02:07:15 AM »

Hulk, Spider-Woman, Spider-Man 2099, Iron Man, Doc Samson, and Captian Marvel get a look at today as they make up one of the best waves of marvel universe this year.  enjoy.

http://www.zedsjoesite.com/review/mmu/mmu.html

Updates Mon-Fri every week, also reviews and much much more.

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
Re: MU World War Hulk Wave Reviewed
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 05:59:39 AM »
Nice review of them all!  I have all but Captain Marvel so far, and have been pretty happy with this set.  I think this new Iron Man is my favorite of any Iron Man out there.  Not sure why, but I love the armor scheme.  WW Hulk is massive, and just looks cool.  My Spider Woman had paint issues as well, it just looked cheap around the midsection.  I liked the inclusion of SM 2099, and wish they had given him his claws and such too.  Of course, a SM2099 with Thor's Hammer would've been pretty sweet too.

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2010, 08:35:07 AM »
I *almost* scooped up IM and Doc Samson the other day, but uh... not at $9 a pop.  Esp. since all I want is Samson's head for making a mold of it.  The Modular Armor IM, tho - he's still on the list.

Offline zedhatch

• Commodore
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2010, 09:14:23 AM »
Nice review of them all!  I have all but Captain Marvel so far, and have been pretty happy with this set.  I think this new Iron Man is my favorite of any Iron Man out there.  Not sure why, but I love the armor scheme.  WW Hulk is massive, and just looks cool.  My Spider Woman had paint issues as well, it just looked cheap around the midsection.  I liked the inclusion of SM 2099, and wish they had given him his claws and such too.  Of course, a SM2099 with Thor's Hammer would've been pretty sweet too.

I think it's strange after all the IM's we have gotten that this one is still desireable, I am not sure if that is a testement to the character or the fact that different creators went in so many directions with him that we all kind of felt multiple looks were "Iconic" eh who cares I like him. 

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2010, 10:20:41 AM »
I just wish those 6" TRU "concept series" armors had been 3-3/4" instead!  I'm a sucker for those "special mission/environment" armors.

Offline zedhatch

• Commodore
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2010, 12:12:50 PM »
Agreed, but I almost bought them all anyway LOL.