Imperial Community > Sports

ISY Racing

<< < (3/3)

Tamer:
Whoops, looks like I forgot to reply to Sarge's question. He finished third in points Wayne. He probably would have been able to win if he had been able to go to every race. His work schedule got hairy last  year and he had to work some weekends which meant no racing.

That being said folks it is time for a new  year and a new season of racing. Hopefull this little pic will get you geared up. He is having an annaul sponsor barbacue so I will be heading to that this afternoon and at a minimum get us some more pics of the Imperial Shipyards number 32 and hopefully do a video with both the owner (my brother) and the driver (Cody Hardesty).

Tamer:
Well here is a little video footage of the sponsor cookout yesterday. I would like to thank Jules for his great looking intro even though I had to "tweak it" a bit to be able to use it with windows moviemaker for some reason. I would also like to thank the Clone Commander who tried to help me sort through said moviemaker's fiobles. It was most kind. Without further ado, here is the Imperial Shipyards #32 Racing Intro for 2010.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version