Imperial Community > Sports

Wrestling and Box fans!!!

(1/1)

CloneCaptainV2224:
 let's comment about the latest news of these sports.

Wrestling: How do u comment Umaga, Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero deaths?

Romania has some Box champions: Leonard Doroftei (not fighting anymore), Lucian Bute the IBF current champion

UnitedStatesDemocrat:
My brother's a wrestling fan.  I've been to a few events, and I've got to say the shows are good, and loud, but offer a great experience for any fan!

CloneCaptainV2224:

--- Quote from: UnitedStatesDemocrat on December 30, 2009, 05:07:50 PM ---My brother's a wrestling fan.  I've been to a few events, and I've got to say the shows are good, and loud, but offer a great experience for any fan!

--- End quote ---
That's cool! where did u sit?

UnitedStatesDemocrat:
All over the place, lol.  We first sat up high, but made our way progressively to the outside barrier, not the floor. 

Word of advice:  If the "closest you can get" is on the floor, don't take it, because tons of fans stand up, making it difficult to see, just like rock concerts.

CloneCaptainV2224:

--- Quote from: UnitedStatesDemocrat on December 31, 2009, 04:04:34 PM ---All over the place, lol.  We first sat up high, but made our way progressively to the outside barrier, not the floor. 

Word of advice:  If the "closest you can get" is on the floor, don't take it, because tons of fans stand up, making it difficult to see, just like rock concerts.

--- End quote ---
cool. so if they come to Romania, i am advised

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version