Author Topic: Rebels, pirates, imperials and citizens.  (Read 110583 times)

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
Re: Rebels, pirates and imperials
« Reply #360 on: August 27, 2019, 01:15:57 PM »
Just saying THESE are the figures I want. Amazing. The rifles alone make me envious.
Thank you. I have a bunch more accessories but they didn't fit with my squad. They're more for special forces, or law enforcement. When my second case comes in, I'll do it up.
yeah, JDeck should get into casting and make more of those rifles, blaster effects, etc.  ()rr

I know I would buy a set. Talk about the way we all want to man up our Stormies.

Yeah. I've never done it before, and I don't have a pressure pot, but I can at least make blast effects, with clear resin. Also I still want to make that resin melting Han in Carbonite using clear resin, and LEDs. It's worth a shot.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #361 on: August 28, 2019, 02:54:50 AM »
I can't wait to see what you get into with this. You might just experiment yourself into a real nice gig. Folks are so weapon and effects deprived out there.

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #362 on: December 11, 2019, 03:34:49 PM »
I made a custom figure. It's a character that I made up. Her name is Kaleena Vjestica. She's the Duchess of Galgreba and imperial Inquisitor. She spent her childhood in exile with her father the king of Galgreba during the Clone Wars. During that time her father taught her the Jedi arts and lightsaber techniques, as her great grandmother was a defected Jedi. When she reached adulthood she went to the finest imperial academies and graduated top in her class. She returned to Galgreba to infiltrate Rebel cell groups to inform the Empire of their whereabouts and to set up a trap for their arrest. Later in life she, just like her great grandmother, went to the Dark mountains which was strong with the Darkside, to find balance. There she fell fully to the Darkside and became an agent of evil.

Offline Don

• Captain
« Reply #363 on: December 11, 2019, 04:13:34 PM »
Oh, I really like that one!

Offline Aude

• Lieutenant
« Reply #364 on: December 12, 2019, 12:26:42 AM »
JDeck, this is a nice clean figure. Looking back through your thread, I must say that I absolutely love your Panno's Raiders concepts. You've executed all of those figures very well, and the weequay design in particular is a knockout.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #365 on: December 12, 2019, 04:14:14 AM »
Very nice. She looks menacing. Off to the front pages.

Offline Moronarama

• Commander
  • UTINI!!!!
    • Moronarma Facebook Page
« Reply #366 on: December 12, 2019, 02:38:15 PM »
I like the Duchess!  Aude is right, it has a simple, but very effective visual design.  Well done.

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #367 on: December 14, 2019, 11:25:02 PM »
Oh, I really like that one!
Thanks man. #metoo lol. She's actually inspired by one of your figures. I had this figure in my mind, then you did a head swap on a mara jade, and I was like that would make a cool imperial that I'm thinking about. 
JDeck, this is a nice clean figure. Looking back through your thread, I must say that I absolutely love your Panno's Raiders concepts. You've executed all of those figures very well, and the weequay design in particular is a knockout.
Thank you. It's just a simple figure. The hardest part was getting the arms off of Jyn Erso, she's a crack open chest, much to my dismay. I ended up taking a Dremel to that bitch, oh well Jyn  is a dime a dozen.
I like the Duchess!  Aude is right, it has a simple, but very effective visual design.  Well done.
In my sw universe imperials are simple. I like the mara jade, but she needed sleeves. No right to bare arms. A lot of female figures have bare arms, it's weird.

Indeed, I wanted a dark Phoenix head, but there wasn't a good one in 3.75.  but it worked out good.   Spylock. Whatever. Her eyes are red. Like my ex lol. Actually vjestica is Slavic for witch.  The only way I know that is because a craft beer is called gricka vjestica, it's pretty good.

Offline FialaFernbrugg

• engineer
  • High Admiral
  • Custom figures and vehicles.
    • Visit FialaFernbrugg on YouTube
« Reply #368 on: December 23, 2019, 10:44:20 AM »
I like the backstory you gave her.
Excellent work.

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #369 on: December 28, 2019, 06:34:10 PM »
I really like this figure. She fits seamlessly into the Star Wars universe. She looks excellent - great combination of parts. And...really great job on the backstory ;) Mind if I borrow the recipe?

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #370 on: December 28, 2019, 06:53:19 PM »
Excellent work.

Thank you. I created a long history of a planet I came up with called Galgrebaa. Basically it was colonized by a defected Jedi and a group of Padawans who attempted to create a Grey Jedi Order, since the Planet, especially in the Grikan Mountain region was strong with the Darkside. The Jedi Knight Vjestica went to the mountains to find balance, and turned fully to the Darkside. Upon returning from the mountains, she became genocidal, attempting to create a population of Force users. Her son, who was trained as a Jedi had to kill his own Mother. He became the King and started a monarchy that lasted until the Clone Wars, where the King at the time was put into exile near the forbidden Grikan mountains by the Trade Federation, and it's Galgrebian collaborators. Then it became a strategic Imperial hub during it's reign. After the Battle of Endor, Galgrebaa remained in the Remnant, with Kaleena as it's Moff. Her son, who's father was a smuggler for the Alliance, rejected the Empire and returned to liberate his home planet, of course he had to kill the Moff in order to do so. Then established a Monarchy, as a part of the New Republic. Then of course the remaining Imperial bureaucrats, collaborated with the First Order to overthrow the Monarchy.  It's like poetry, it rhymes.

I really like this figure. She fits seamlessly into the Star Wars universe. She looks excellent - great combination of parts. And...really great job on the backstory ;) Mind if I borrow the recipe?
Thank you. You sure can. It's just Mara Jade (painted belts) Jyn Erso arms (painted and decaled) Psylok head (painted hair) mimban trooper hoodie, kylo Ren lightsaber.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 08:09:28 PM by JDeck »

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #371 on: December 28, 2019, 10:16:47 PM »
Excellent work.

Thank you. I created a long history of a planet I came up with called Galgrebaa. Basically it was colonized by a defected Jedi and a group of Padawans who attempted to create a Grey Jedi Order, since the Planet, especially in the Grikan Mountain region was strong with the Darkside. The Jedi Knight Vjestica went to the mountains to find balance, and turned fully to the Darkside. Upon returning from the mountains, she became genocidal, attempting to create a population of Force users. Her son, who was trained as a Jedi had to kill his own Mother. He became the King and started a monarchy that lasted until the Clone Wars, where the King at the time was put into exile near the forbidden Grikan mountains by the Trade Federation, and it's Galgrebian collaborators. Then it became a strategic Imperial hub during it's reign. After the Battle of Endor, Galgrebaa remained in the Remnant, with Kaleena as it's Moff. Her son, who's father was a smuggler for the Alliance, rejected the Empire and returned to liberate his home planet, of course he had to kill the Moff in order to do so. Then established a Monarchy, as a part of the New Republic. Then of course the remaining Imperial bureaucrats, collaborated with the First Order to overthrow the Monarchy.  It's like poetry, it rhymes.

Thank you. You sure can. It's just Mara Jade (painted belts) Jyn Erso arms (painted and decaled) Psylok head (painted hair) mimban trooper hoodie, kylo Ren lightsaber.

Thanks!

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #372 on: February 09, 2020, 11:55:21 AM »
I made a custom Imperial Remnant Lord, Gado Kage.
It's made from a modified Tvc Knight of Ren body, upper arms and upper legs. TVC Stormtrooper forearms and hands. TVC Assault Tank driver shins  and boots (painted). TVC royal Guard unmasked head and shoulder armor (painted). Gi Joe Shadow Guard helmet. Darth Vader cape.

During the Imperial Era Gado Kage was a Stormtrooper Division commander within Vader's First Legion. Prior to the Battle of Endor Kage was sent to Sullust to repel the imminent Rebel attack.
    Word reached Kage that both the Emperor and Vader were killed during the Battle of Endor he returns to Mustafar to regroup with his legion. Since the death of Vader Moff Jomon commanded the Atravis sector using Vader's Fortress as his personal abode. Kage became Jomon's most trusted military commander. Jomon sent Kage on a mission to the remote forest planet of Triville to repel rebel forces that had settled there.
     Kage defeated the Rebels on Triville, but before returning to Mustafar, he went on a scouting mission to find any Rebel survivors. While walking through the forest he became lost. He wandered around until he came upon a hut, he entered to find an old woman. The old woman turns to look at Kage and started laughing hysterically. She told him he would become commander of the First Legion, then Lord of Vader's Fortress. She also gave him a word of warning, if he goes to Jakku, he will surely die. Kage was puzzled and left the hut without saying a word, when he turned around, the hut was gone.
   Kage returned to Vader's castle to tell Governor Jomon the Rebel forces were defeated. Jomon was pleased and made Kage Commander of the First Legion. Kage was shocked, the first prophecy came true. Kage returned to his headquarters and assumed command of the First Legion. The next day Governor Jomon came to Kage's headquarters to order him to prepare for Battle on Jakku. Kage knew if he went to Jakku, he would surely die, but he couldn't refuse his orders. That night Kage killed Jomon in his sleep and framed the Governor's advisors.
      A civil war broke out between the political high command and the military. Word came back that Jakku was a slaughter, and that the political high command orchestrated the loss to punish the military. Kage used this to his advantage and had the Governor's advisors and the rest of the political class executed, making Kage Lord of Vader's Fortress and the Atravis sector.
   Kage started an aggressive campaign to expand his territory and liberate the other Remnant Clans from the corrupt political class. His campaign was very successful in the beginning. The more powerful he became the more paranoid and eccentric he became.  He was convinced that he was in fact Darth Vader. His men believed him, that Darth Vader had used Kage as a vessel to take back the Empire that was rightfully his.
   Kage's only military weakness was his navy, most of Vader's Fleet was destroyed over Endor, and the fleet he acquired during his campaign wasn't enough to fulfill his ultimate goal of taking Coruscant and killing Mas Ammedda and taking back his Empire. Kage came up with a plan. He heard the millennium falcon was left abandoned on Jakku. He could use it's navigational computer to get around the enemy fleet, avoid a naval Battle and take the planet from the ground up. Kage left for Jakku in his shuttle along with his own personal squad. At this point morale was at an all time low his men were no longer convinced he was the Vessel of Vader, but just a crazy man. While searching for the Falcon Kage's men betrayed and murdered him. He died on Jakku just like the old woman foretold.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 12:56:42 PM by JDeck »

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
« Reply #373 on: February 09, 2020, 01:09:13 PM »
Gado Kage - man, I immediately believe that his campaign was successful! Awesome costume design, mate! Hats off.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #374 on: February 10, 2020, 03:58:46 AM »
Hey, great custom. Off to the front pages.