Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Figures

Rebels, pirates, imperials and citizens.

<< < (137/137)

Starchaser:
That works!  The Hondo body works well for pirates and gun-fighters, but I really like the Quarren head head on there. "Aarg, mateys, let's raise a mug to Cyano Scudd!"

Tamer:
Man, Hondo is a great base isn't he! Off to share.

JDeck:

--- Quote from: Starchaser on February 20, 2024, 09:33:25 PM ---That works!  The Hondo body works well for pirates and gun-fighters, but I really like the Quarren head head on there. "Aarg, mateys, let's raise a mug to Cyano Scudd!"

--- End quote ---
Thank SC! Quarrens make good pirates, because their head shape looks like a tricorner hat from the 18th century. The name is derived from cyanobacteria, which is a slimey blue bacteria that actually uses photosynthesis, and a scud is a freshwater crustacean, similar to a shrimp that is concidered an intrusive pest.  Sounds like a good alien pirate name.

--- Quote from: Tamer on February 21, 2024, 04:07:29 AM ---Man, Hondo is a great base isn't he! Off to share.

--- End quote ---
Thank you! It's one of those who wore it best scenarios. Do I keep the hondo or make a custom? Maybe I'll make a custom hondo with different clothes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version