Author Topic: SDCC 2014 Exclusive Jabba the Hutt  (Read 3565 times)

Offline dax415

• Lieutenant
Re: SDCC 2014 Exclusive Jabba the Hutt
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2014, 08:53:46 AM »
did anyone have any luck on the second go around for this guy?  i actually cancelled my order and have not seen it back up for sale again yet.  I'm waiting to see if a different item is coming back in stock.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2014, 05:48:47 PM »
did anyone have any luck on the second go around for this guy?  i actually cancelled my order and have not seen it back up for sale again yet.  I'm waiting to see if a different item is coming back in stock.

You were able to get in an order for this and cancelled it? I will be honest, I have never been able to get in on a second offer on an SDCC Exclusive and have not really seen them offer up a second chance most of the time. I am not saying they won't do it as I know one time they did because when they limited orders to one some folks did double orders and were kicked out so they offered it up again. I also see this is being offered at a convention overseas so it could go on sale at the Toy Shop again after that con is over, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Offline dax415

• Lieutenant
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2014, 09:14:22 PM »
yeah i had to cancel, the cost of shipping and tax came to about $81.00.  I saw it on ebay for 59.99 plus shipping and figured if I really want one the price would be comparable as the prices were dropping on ebay.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2014, 02:33:19 AM »
yeah i had to cancel, the cost of shipping and tax came to about $81.00.  I saw it on ebay for 59.99 plus shipping and figured if I really want one the price would be comparable as the prices were dropping on ebay.

Wow, that is cheaper than they were able to buy it for. I have seen this price come down drastically on eBay though. It is great folks will be able to get one that wants it.

Offline dax415

• Lieutenant
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2014, 08:33:53 AM »
The exclusive Jabba the Hutt is back in stock on hasbrotoyshop.com  today is thursday 8:33 am pacific time August 14, 2014

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2014, 03:51:01 AM »
Thanks for the heads up I hope folks were able to get one that didn't the first go round.

I got mine in the mail yesterday. Packaged pretty good for the most part, but don't expect to get the boxes totally pristine. Each one I got had some spots on it. Not much, but they used much thinner cardboard material than they did on the SDCC Fett and Han in Carbonite.