General Collecting > Misc. non Star Wars

Boss Fight Studios "Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S." And "HERO H.A.C.K.S." Lines

<< < (2/7) > >>

Rezikai:
going to be getting most of these (maybe not the gorgon guy as i was never a huge fan). But those horses and in the concept phase they had centaurs at 1:18 scale are rare as heck... so I'll be going all in once the kickstarter launches.

Tamer:
Just looked at the new HR Images Dan shared from Toyark. Wow, about the only thing that has me going meh is the male face on the Dragon Knight gal. Other than that I don't see how you can not think all of them are awesome.

The Spectre:
Boss Fight Studio's new "Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S." Kickstarter, the "Mighty Steeds" has launched!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/813878470/vitruvian-hacks-1-18-articulated-horses-by-boss-fi?ref=project_share

Tamer:
Talk about perhaps the best horse action figure I have ever seen. Time to go share this to the front page.

Rezikai:

--- Quote from: Tamer on March 28, 2018, 02:20:22 AM ---Talk about perhaps the best horse action figure I have ever seen. Time to go share this to the front page.

--- End quote ---

Agreed Tamer, 1:18 horses are so damn rare to begin with and they are making different deco versions and centaurs. I went with the all-in set on their Kickstarter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version