General Collecting > Sideshow

Latest Sideshow Collectibles Orders

<< < (3/11) > >>

Tamer:

--- Quote from: Darth C on August 01, 2008, 05:53:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: Darth Caedus on August 01, 2008, 05:48:08 PM ---do these count toward sw spending this month? technically u dont pay for them til they ship and that wont be for about 6 months. i did get the anh luke and han and the sdcc aayla secura in june/july

--- End quote ---
Absoulutely not, it counts when its charged on the card.

--- End quote ---

LOL. I stand corrected then.

Phatty:
Okay, so about a week or so ago, I got my book from Sideshow, "The Force Unleashed," featuring art and renderings from the game creation.  Sideshow was nice enough to pack in a gift card with it, and it was good for $50!!!  So, I jumped on their site to see what was available to use with the gift card, and was able to pick up the Bespin Luke Skywalker 12" for only $4.99 with $8.00 S&H!  $12.99 wasn't bad, and it arrived today.  I'm a lot happier with this one than I thought I'd be.  A pretty good likeness of ol' Mark Hammil.  I got another gift card with the Luke, but it was only good for $10.

Also just got an email that they are going to begin processing for the Obi-Wan Kenobi in Clone Armor.

Tamer:
Man, why can't I find some Star Wars gift certificates like that. Good score Pat.

jkno:
I have a few 1/6 Sideshow and RAH figures in my collection, mostly Imperials, as well as the 1/4 Premium Format Vader (and a complete Kotobukiya Imperials statues collection). As for pre-orders I have the Diplomatic Mission diorama, 1/6 Darth Vader exclusive and Stormtroopers (1 exclusive and 1 regular), & RAH Royal Guard.

Non-Star Wars I have on pre-order: Hot Toys Appleseed Tereus, Hot Toys She-Predator Machiko and RAH Ghost in the Shell Motoko Kusanagi. Plus a few cheaper anime figures (Shirow Masamune stuff as always)

Tamer:
hey JK, put up a pic of that female predator. What does a female predator look like?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version