Imperial Entertainment TV and Movies > Non Star Wars Movies and TV

Iron Man 3

(1/2) > >>

Phatty:
http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-talk/exclusive-iron-man-3-trailer-shows-tony-stark-164716198.html

The latest trailer for this 4th adventure of Tony Stark is the best yet.  I'm sure many of you've seen or heard about it, but you have to watch the whole thing and see what you think.  I got chills at the end, and am more excited than I've been yet!  I just hope it doesn't end up being cheese rather than heroic, because I think it could go either way for sure.

Tamer:
So thats the trailer I missed the other day with the hulkbuster armor. So cool. I think Tony made the Avengers, my wife even enjoyed his humor. Gonna be going to see this one for sure. It will be a good way to start the summer.

Clonehead:
That is a cool trailer, the best that I have seen for this one. Who does tony get to pilot all of those suits?
When is the release date for this by the way? Could it be during my vacation with the wife? She loves Iron Man.

zedhatch:

--- Quote from: Clonehead on March 07, 2013, 01:22:11 AM ---That is a cool trailer, the best that I have seen for this one. Who does tony get to pilot all of those suits?
When is the release date for this by the way? Could it be during my vacation with the wife? She loves Iron Man.

--- End quote ---

I read he actually has them as drones (which makes the most sense to me as well, especially when you notice the scene where Stark jumps into his IM suit is the same background as when the IM army shows up). 

I have been excited for this for-well-EVER.  Seriously IM was a fav as a kid and still is, I hate what Marvel did to him in the comics (major reason I quit reading modern comics).  But it really does my heart proud to be able to say Iron Man and everyone knows who I mean, and even better now that people are "Hey who's this Mandrin guy, he seems cool." and I get to show off my nerd prowess in a cool way.   

Clonehead:
Went and seen this one on opening day with the wife in strangely enough, an almost empty theater.
Let me tell you what, this is the best iron man movie and more than likely will be the best superhero movie of the year.
More later, fixing to take off from Atlanta airport.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version