Imperial Entertainment TV and Movies > Non Star Wars Movies and TV

G.I. Joe Retaliation

(1/6) > >>

beige-4:
here it is

Hasbro’s CEO Brian Goldner today during a company earnings conference call made hint to the possibility that G.I. Joe, Transformers and My Little Pony could be returning to television in 2010. Goldner stated that they planned to have television support for these three properties along with Star Wars: The Clone Wars and a number of Marvel related projects, and that they plan to reveal more details about these projects at their Hasbro Investor Day event which will be held on November 5, 2009 at their headquarters in Rhode Island.

Goldner also confirmed that Transformers 3 had been giving a go by Paramount with a July 1, 2011 release date and that they were also moving forward with a squeal for G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra.

Goldner also stated during the Q&A portion of the call when asked about the statues of the long rumored Star Wars live-action television series from Lucas Entertainment, that to the best of his knowledge development was still ongoing and the show should come sometime in the future. When asked if Hasbro was working with Lucas to bring any Star Wars related programming to their new television network with Discovery Communication, he stated not at this time.

JediMindtrix:
they ruined the first one,i have little faith they can make a sequel any good either.i called "RE-BOOT!!!"in the theatre for ROC.

Thunder:
its coming out in 2012, with the rock as roadblock! check hisstank for more news!

JediMindtrix:
funny,i just heard that from my brother today,i can live with that,i like the rock,but i'm still not convinced it will be any good.

Clonehead:
I liked the first one and thought that it was fun even though the last part with the siege on the cobra base seemed a bit over the top.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version