Author Topic: Gettin' real sick of your stuff, local Wal-Mart...  (Read 777 times)

Offline smeagol92055

• Global Moderator
  • Colonel
    • Smeagol's Art Blog!
Gettin' real sick of your stuff, local Wal-Mart...
« on: January 13, 2014, 01:52:07 PM »
The Wal-Mart by my house used to have a nice-sized selection of SW figures and other related SW toys, but over time, that's all been pushed aside to make room for Marvel, Man of Steel, Transformers and GI Joe.  While I don't have any problems with any of those lines, and indeed buy from them whenever a good figure catches my eye, I am irked that the Star Wars section has been smushed down into a teeny-tiny one-slot section out of the whole aisle, with only Black Collection Biggs figures, with a price of $10 each.  If you're going to cut your Star Wars section back to one figure that no one's buying (of COURSE I bought it,) why on earth are you still charging such high prices for it?  And if you're going to cut the section back so small, TAKE DOWN THE GIANT STAR WARS BANNER OVER THE AISLE.

/rant
I have altered the action figure. Pray I don't alter it further.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Gettin' real sick of your stuff, local Wal-Mart...
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 02:46:31 AM »
Yeah, kinda feeling the same way. I love in a pretty rural area with only Wal-mart being anywhere close to me and I am seeing the peg size shrink in the same way. We don't have any new figures on the pegs except for two mission series figures. They don't seem to be worried about re-stocking thats for sure. I kinda wonder if I will just see another wave one anyhow.