Kenner / Hasbro Collecting > Black, Mission, and Saga Legends Series

Black Series 6" Bootlegs

<< < (2/2)

JDeck:
  Here's an example of some very good bootlegs. They look legit outside of the "Srar WALS" label.  Most of the time you can tell the diffrence from a bootleg, but sometimes its harder, especially on ebay. Ive seen some very convincing bootleg darh maul figures.

Alliance nerd:
fantastic!   I want a few of those.

Tamer:
Yeah, I have been tempted to try to get a Darth Maul just to see.

JDeck:
Personally I like those off the wall bootlegs, like the transparent 6" yoda, and the xwing luke with the crazy paint apps. Theyre cool.

(SID):
I got some of these in a lot on eBay (american seller, secondhand) a year ago or so ago right after I plugged into the dark side of 6" and I REALLY LIKE THESE. The clones are really cool, especially the odd/lazy clone/stormtooper  hybird. I have one of the "replicated" sandtroopers too and seriously I Can hardly, if at all... the difference from the Hasbro one.

I've seen all types on eBay... Most bad... the one I want the most a "replicated" stormtooper cast in black as a shadow trooper... Even having an imitation personalized "convention style" box for only $12! I want many of that guy but I'm honestly just very on edge about paypal'n to some random dude(s) in China.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version