Imperial Creative Engineering > Dioramas

Hemble's Dio's 2- Endor, Enemy Contact - 1:12 15/09/2023

<< < (504/505) > >>

Darth More:
Those LEGION miniatures add so many possibilities to the model-building of STAR WARS.
I always admire your painting skills and how you shape landscapes on your dioramas.
That AT-ST kit is still sold here in Germany and I always circle around it like a shark. I might get it some day if the price is right. On the other hand: I just can't collect everything, so I limit myself to 3.75" and a little TBS.

I think once you found the right kind of artificial plants and get a bunch of them, you're ready to go and just build what you want. Sky is the limit with your imagination, Ron!

At first glance I thought it was a trail across the scenery. But it's a small creek and it looks great!
Tremendous work, Sir! This reminded me of an open project of mine. It's big and involves some tents on a lake. Maybe I should scale it down from 1/18 to 1/48 as well...
Love your work! Thanks for sharing it here.

Tamer:
You can read my comments on the front pages.

Nice Ron!

Starchaser:
I love this! Lots of attention to tiny detail, you patience puts me to shame. Really excellent composition of the scene. Thanks for sharing your process too.

hemble:

--- Quote from: Darth More on September 01, 2023, 01:20:51 AM ---Those LEGION miniatures add so many possibilities to the model-building of STAR WARS.
I always admire your painting skills and how you shape landscapes on your dioramas.
That AT-ST kit is still sold here in Germany and I always circle around it like a shark. I might get it some day if the price is right. On the other hand: I just can't collect everything, so I limit myself to 3.75" and a little TBS.

I think once you found the right kind of artificial plants and get a bunch of them, you're ready to go and just build what you want. Sky is the limit with your imagination, Ron!

At first glance I thought it was a trail across the scenery. But it's a small creek and it looks great!
Tremendous work, Sir! This reminded me of an open project of mine. It's big and involves some tents on a lake. Maybe I should scale it down from 1/18 to 1/48 as well...
Love your work! Thanks for sharing it here.

--- End quote ---

Hey DM, thanks heaps mate and the Legion stuff is awesome for dioramas and the resin prints people are doing with figures/vehicles/buildings and scenery is amazing, so the possibilities are endless.

I would love to see the project you're doing, and I have no doubt whatever scale you choose it will look awesome and the amount of plant products out in the market is brilliant.

--- Quote from: Tamer on September 01, 2023, 02:57:35 AM ---You can read my comments on the front pages.

Nice Ron!

--- End quote ---

Yet again thanks so much Shawn.

--- Quote from: Starchaser on September 01, 2023, 08:31:36 PM ---I love this! Lots of attention to tiny detail, you patience puts me to shame. Really excellent composition of the scene. Thanks for sharing your process too.

--- End quote ---

Thanks heaps Jeff and according to my wife my hobby is the only thing I have patience for  ;D

Ron

hemble:
Hi All,

Enemy contact, Endor - 1:12 scale

Recipe.

Troopers - are from Hasbro and are the Jedha Troopers and I put them is the poses I wanted and glued the joints and puttied them up and then repainted and weathered them using Vallejo Paints and Pastel Chalks.

Base - is made from foam, the tree trunks are from the local bushland and treated with methylated spirits to stop them rotting and to kill any bugs.  The groundwork is a mixture of sand/mulched potty mix/spakfilla and the ferns and bushes are plastic plants repainted and the rest of the vegetation is from Gamers Grass.

Ron

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version