Author Topic: TFU 2010 - Proxy  (Read 1186 times)

Offline sinnedsterat

• reviewing star wars is my life
  • Ensign
    • http://starwarsilike.blogspot.com/
TFU 2010 - Proxy
« on: April 20, 2010, 12:14:53 PM »
PROXY a "prototype holodroid" who served as a training battle droid and as a companion of Galen Marek.The Rogue Shadow serve as their transport to different worlds, to carry out Lord Vader orders. however because of the primary directive provided by Lord Vader, Proxy will routinely try to kill Marek during his training, despite their long friendship.

Beside serving as training battle droid, Proxy had the capabilities advanced hologram technology, which enable him to change its appearance and adopt a wide range of disguise and when Galen wanted information on an individual, PROXY would turn into that person and access databases to confirm his/her identity.Andhere we have finally: PROXY which is part of box set "2 of 2".

Articulation  :

swivel head
swivel shoulders
swivel torso
ball hinged elbows
swivel wrists
swivel hips
ball hinged knees
ball hinged ankles

Altogether 9/10

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
Re: TFU 2010 - Proxy
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 12:16:42 PM »
i definatley want this figure
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline sinnedsterat

• reviewing star wars is my life
  • Ensign
    • http://starwarsilike.blogspot.com/
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2010, 12:23:50 PM »

Offline darth neo

• Lieutenant
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2010, 03:13:32 AM »
i want one !!

Offline spudafett

• Mando Master
  • Moff
  • He's no good to me mashed!
    • deviant art
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2010, 05:23:00 AM »
I actually would rate this figure alot lower than you did, I'd give it a 8 or even a 7

first off, with the new magnaguard and commando droid sculpts that hasbro has pulled off there is absolutely NO REASON this figure should have so many swivel joints.

the neck and head should be ball jointed.

the shoulders SHOULD be at least swivel jointed, as should the hips...  but the hips could have even been ball joints.

why hasbro would skimp on the articulation of this figure is beyond me.  The sculpting is amazing, no doubt there!  but for a droid who was able to holographicly mimic anyone and fight as well as a jedi in form and style the figure should be able to recreate those poses and possibilities...

definately be keeping an eye out for a customized super arty version of this fig from me.... I WILL get around to it eventually.

Offline zedhatch

• Commodore
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2010, 06:02:32 AM »
why hasbro would skimp on the articulation of this figure is beyond me.  The sculpting is amazing, no doubt there!  but for a droid who was able to holographicly mimic anyone and fight as well as a jedi in form and style the figure should be able to recreate those poses and possibilities...

You're not fimilar with many of Hasbro's animated lines are you?  j/k 

Still I want this fig, its one of the main reasons I want any of the Force Unleashed packs. 

Updates Mon-Fri every week, also reviews and much much more.

Offline spudafett

• Mando Master
  • Moff
  • He's no good to me mashed!
    • deviant art
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2010, 11:21:40 AM »
if by animated lines you mean the non-star wars lines like the animated iron man, then yeah I know what you mean... they cut every corner imaginable!

I agree though, this figure and the bounty hunter disguise/mando figure is what sold me on this pack.  I also realy like the jumptrooper as well.