Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Vehicles

The next Speeder Bike Dio????

(1/2) > >>

spudafett:
Basically.... I want to see if I can do what I did with this speeder:

again with another speeder bike.   I've listed several speeders that I either have, or I know I can get fairly easy in a poll for this thread.  Tell me in the poll which speeder you'd like to see in a diorama with lights added to it.

If you have any other ideas for it, tell me in the thread.  I'd love to hear your thoughts.

remember that the diorama is not only a base for the speeder bike but also hides the battery pack and the plug for the speeder.  Be thinking about what type of dio enviroment I could put the speeder into and what I could hide the connection in (like I did in the barrel for the mando speeder dio).

Of course, there are more images of the mando speeder dio in my vehicle thread, if you havn't seen them check it out before you vote on what you think I should do next.

also if you think of a speeder (or even a relatively small mini-rig type vehicle) that I didn't list in my poll then let me know!

beige-4:
do another pirate speeder that would be good , or another sandspeeder !

Phatty:
I love your LED effects, and would like to see what you do with Plo Koon's speeder!

Tamer:
At-At gunner with Hoth Speeder.  ;D

Spookymufu:
my vote is for an Endor speeder :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version