Imperial Bulletin > Conventions & Events

Stars of the Galaxy - Mönchengladbach, Germany

<< < (2/12) > >>

Tamer:
Wow, what an awesome place. They have thousands of dollars worth of stuff in there. Daggone I love that Malgus and FU stuff.

Thanks for sharing this.

Darth More:
Tamer: It's a pleasure to! Florian jut sent me the 79 pictures he took yesterday and our galleries add to each other perfectly! He took pics of some stuff that I missed.
I just added them to the post above so it's worth re-checking the Premium Format section.

Darth More:
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany.

Let's finish the first room with an exclusive Barbie Collection. Some of which are still up for sale at their shop for 179€.

And have a look at some first-shots and master-painted samples together!

The last time I saw this rotating cabinet was at Celebration Europe in Essen back in 2013.

Next to a couple real pieces of the Lars' homestead are quite a few of masks used to fill the Cantina of Mos Eisley with some starwarsy fellows.

Let's dive into 1/18 scale now!

Move along...

Tamer:
Wow what an awesome place. Man, I would love to walk through it.

Off to share on the front pages.

Starchaser:
Wow Phillip! Great pictures. What a cool place to visit. Someday I suspect I'll be back to Germany and might have to put that on the list. I love all your shots of the Mos Eisley display. They had some fun building that, down to Bantha poodoo and a 1980's dressed Jawa on  hoverboard. What fun  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version