Author Topic: W9's ASTROMECH DIRECTORY FEEDBACK ..  (Read 6114 times)

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
Re: W9's ASTROMECH DIRECTORY FEEDBACK ..
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2010, 04:15:43 AM »
Does... does it?... Does it ever end? lol

Good list Jay!

probably not ....lol
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2010, 04:20:50 AM »
Just caught that latest update , with some R5 deliciousness, and am chomping at the bit to see more R5s, as well as the R6s and R7s. I'm sure many of the astro lovers out there would happily bear a child for you as thanks for all of your hard work compiling the greatest astromech directory known to the human race. Unfortunately, I myself do not have the proper 'bits and pieces' to fulfill such an offer, but I will guarantee a face-stretching  smile whenever I view any of your work.
I realize that this may be alot to ask, and if you choose not to, I understand, but with your recent indulgence into the clones, it would be neat to see you do a similar directory of troopers. Now, bear in mind, this is just a suggestion, and if and when you find the time, and if you care to take on a task this huge....... It's up to you. I know that what you've done thus far is more than anyone could ask, and we all thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all of your time and hard work, but.... You know what I'm trying to say.

Thanks so much for this directory. You're the best, Jay.

r1bs

praise from you mate is praise indeed ,i think the problem people have with your sense of humour is that they don't quite "get it"   steve and myself love it!, you have a very "british" sense of humour.....

Offline r1bb1t

• Custom Fanatic
  • Captain
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2010, 10:49:47 PM »
Jay, although I've yet to have the pleasure of fornicating with a droid, and it's not from a lack of trying( those buggers put up quite  a resistance to my advances, the teasers) I do consider myself a true astromech lover. And, while I've been away for a while, and no, I haven't been incarcerated as the bride of whoever has the most cigarettes in an American prison, I've missed your directory.
I do, however, find myself horrified by the lack of replies to your selfless, hard work to amass all of these awesome reference pix.
This compilation has my thighs numb, from the level at which this makes my bollocks tingle. Thankful doesn't begin to describe the emotion that I feel when seeing your tireless efforts, and since I do have your name tattooed on my lower back, my gratitude demands that I go a step further.... Since you truly are the Astromech God, AKA Astromech Jesus' father, I've started a petition over here in the states that any reference to the word 'God' be changed to 'Jay.'
So, now, hopefully soon, Jay willing, phrases like 'God Bless America' and 'In God We Trust' will be changed to 'Jay Bless America' and 'In Jay We Trust.'
I swear to Jay, this will be a reality.
Thank you, sir, for all that you do. BTW,  as I'm sure the British government has knighted you, why in the hell don't you go by the name 'Sir Jay?' Oh, well........
Love you, mate.

Your Greatest Fan

MY HOTH DIO VIDEO WIP
feature=share

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2010, 04:37:18 AM »
Now I think r1bb1t has a good point about not recieving enough feedback for this great work. It is marvelous. I am starting to get a new idea that will perhaps get this a bit more noticed.

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2010, 05:06:14 AM »
Jay, although I've yet to have the pleasure of fornicating with a droid, and it's not from a lack of trying( those buggers put up quite  a resistance to my advances, the teasers) I do consider myself a true astromech lover. And, while I've been away for a while, and no, I haven't been incarcerated as the bride of whoever has the most cigarettes in an American prison, I've missed your directory.
I do, however, find myself horrified by the lack of replies to your selfless, hard work to amass all of these awesome reference pix.
This compilation has my thighs numb, from the level at which this makes my bollocks tingle. Thankful doesn't begin to describe the emotion that I feel when seeing your tireless efforts, and since I do have your name tattooed on my lower back, my gratitude demands that I go a step further.... Since you truly are the Astromech God, AKA Astromech Jesus' father, I've started a petition over here in the states that any reference to the word 'God' be changed to 'Jay.'
So, now, hopefully soon, Jay willing, phrases like 'God Bless America' and 'In God We Trust' will be changed to 'Jay Bless America' and 'In Jay We Trust.'
I swear to Jay, this will be a reality.
Thank you, sir, for all that you do. BTW,  as I'm sure the British government has knighted you, why in the hell don't you go by the name 'Sir Jay?' Oh, well........
Love you, mate.

Your Greatest Fan

if theres one thing to guarantee to get me to smile its a R1bb1t post  , mate i am glad you liking it,  i hope to get some updates done today as there are some superb custom droids that simply must be entered..

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2010, 07:42:27 AM »
LOL, it sure didnt take barry many posts to warm up again.

Jay, your astros are the dogs nuts, mate.  Coming from a yank, that should mean alot.
I look forward to seeing another astromech creation from you with as much excitement as I do seeing another clone creation from you and coming from a Clonehead, that also means alot.

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2010, 07:53:47 AM »
Jay, thanks so much for adding my astros. It was good seeing HB94's in there as well. I wish it could show as a new post when you update but I guess it doesn't as you have to modify previous posts to add them. I see you added the new update date in the title though. Great job man!

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2010, 08:00:54 AM »
LOL, it sure didnt take barry many posts to warm up again.

Jay, your astros are the dogs nuts, mate.  Coming from a yank, that should mean alot.
I look forward to seeing another astromech creation from you with as much excitement as I do seeing another clone creation from you and coming from a Clonehead, that also means alot.

thanks clint and coming from you that DOES mean alot   ,it makes me proud to be able to say that thru this hobby i have made friends  all over the world !,truly genuine people that it is my priviledge to know.
and yes it didnt take long but i would rather have a R1bb1t running at full steam (making me crack up with every hilarious post ) than no R1bb1t at all ,he disappeared from the RS forums(cos they kept banning him...idiots in my humble opinion) everyone has said that its just not the same without barry , i say LONG LIVE R1BB1T and his mad posts !lol  the update today have mainly been customs created by mr luke sprywalker ,the directory is the for all custom astros  guys just drp me a PM with some clear pics of your astro and its designation , and i will enter them into the directory ,

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2010, 08:07:51 AM »
Jay, thanks so much for adding my astros. It was good seeing HB94's in there as well. I wish it could show as a new post when you update but I guess it doesn't as you have to modify previous posts to add them. I see you added the new update date in the title though. Great job man!

it was all my pleasure LE  i want this not only to be a resource thread for the Astronut , but also to showcase Astromech customizers work .

Offline gwest

• Lieutenant
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2010, 07:33:55 PM »
I just found this part of the forums.  WOW!!!  That  directory is awesome.  What is really cool is that you don't just include movie images, but that you include custom and actual toy photos!

I really liked R2-D609 and the CW version of R4-P44, Obi's astromech. 

I do have one question, though.  Do you think you could create a BAD  parts directory as well?  That way people like me could figure out  which droid parts are which and what belongs to what.  I'm asking because there are parts I would like to get and parts I want to get rid of.  However, I don't know the  proper names to ask.  And knowing the names would be easier than asking for a "blue leg"

Thanks and Good Work

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2010, 12:58:10 PM »
new updates ! R7's +  also customs added

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2010, 01:17:21 PM »
Again great work Jay. Now there are several droids I have never seen. Also never heard of a R9.

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2010, 04:33:52 PM »
I just found this part of the forums.  WOW!!!  That  directory is awesome.  What is really cool is that you don't just include movie images, but that you include custom and actual toy photos!

I really liked R2-D609 and the CW version of R4-P44, Obi's astromech. 

I do have one question, though.  Do you think you could create a BAD  parts directory as well?  That way people like me could figure out  which droid parts are which and what belongs to what.  I'm asking because there are parts I would like to get and parts I want to get rid of.  However, I don't know the  proper names to ask.  And knowing the names would be easier than asking for a "blue leg"

Thanks and Good Work

i have an idea about incorporating the BAD parts into the directory......

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2010, 05:43:31 PM »
NOW includes individual B.A.D. parts images!! (many thanks to rebelscum for those)

Offline r1bb1t

• Custom Fanatic
  • Captain
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2010, 05:30:55 PM »
'Nipple Arousal' is always the sensation that first strikes me when I see an update to the 'Directory of the Decade.' I swear, just seeing that the thread has been updated, and I could literally dial an older style rotary phone with one of my nips. Here's a reference pic for those not familiar with that kind of phone:

Directions:
1. Just catch a glimpse of Jay's work, and allow nature to do its thing. ( Expect some drastic swelling; that's a given........Duh.)
2. Find a rotary phone.
3. Insert diamond-hard nipple into desired number, or, rather a slot adjacent to the number.
4. Rotate and repeat until you've dialed the number of the party that you intend to reach.

Be forewarned, viewers. Be prepared to wear several thick sweaters, in layers, for several days after checking out Jay's work. Your nips will not be going down for a while from just a few peeks at his masterfully done creations.
Honestly, I have to wear stormtrooper chest armor so I can go out in public, so as not to draw ALOT attention to the 2 concrete sausages potruding from my chest.
Yeah, it's embarrassing, but it's worth it, IMO.

Thanks so much, Jay, for everything. I really love and appreciate your directory.

Barry
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 09:12:19 PM by r1bb1t »

MY HOTH DIO VIDEO WIP
feature=share