Author Topic: Darth Optimus Emergency Liquidation: Updated 11/04, scroll down!  (Read 6525 times)

Offline Darth Optimus

• Devourer of brownies
  • Brigadier
  • What I lack in skill, I make up for in creativity.
My wife and I are facing a very desperate situation.  As such, I am having to sell 90% of my collection, and the last 10% may be not too far behind.  These are the items I have left after a trip to my local vintage toy shop to sell the collection.  I apologize for the poor photo quality, I have no time to take proper pics.  The items have been displayed in a smoke-free home, and some have been played with.  I will try to describe the quality of the pieces as best I can.  I accept Paypal only.  Item prices aren't set in stone...send me an offer, but please...no low-ball offers.  The money is greatly needed.  Thank you very much for your consideration.

Twelve inch Hasbro ROTJ Jedi Luke.  $15 plus shipping.   I believe Luke's saber blade glows in the dark, not 100% sure though.  He is dusty also and has some schmutz on his boots.

Twelve inch Incredible Hulk fig.  $10 plus shipping.  Released during the time of Ang Lee's "Hulk" flick.  It's awesome and super articulated for a rotoscoped fig.  He's got 16 points of articulation, mostly cut joints...some ball joints here and there.  Perfect scale for Marvel Legends.  Dusty and needs to have his pants laundered, LOL.

Marvel Legends-ish Cap'n Jack Sparrow, Stealth Iron Man (aka War Machine) and super-arty Spider-Man.  $10 each, plus shipping.  Cap'n Jack comes with his his pistol, sword and tri-fold hat.  His sculpt is from Dead Man's Chest and has 16 POA.  Stealth Iron Man (aka War Machine) was a Wal-Mart exclusive from the 1st IM flick.  Missing the projectiles from his weapons.  Spider-Man is from the 1st SM film.  He's got 30POA.  They all need a good bath.

This big ol' Dragon is from "Mystic Knights of Tir na-Nog".  $35 plus shipping.  It was an American-made medieval "Power Ranger"ish show from the late 90's.  Very nicely sculpted and painted, it has 20 POA and a flame projectile that shoots from it's mouth.  Tail and wings are removeable.  Wings flap with a button push.  Trooper Earl is for scale only.  This beast is just beautiful.

This lil' dragon is the offspring of the big one.  $6 plus shipping.  The metallic chest shield is removeable (and can be swapped with the smaller chest shield located on the big one).  A push-button on the back activates a "bite" feature and flaps the wings.  Trooper Earl is for scale only.

The Horrid dragon fig from McFarlane Toys.  $9 plus shipping.  Released during the 90's as part of the "Spawn" line, this fig can be seen as McFT's first foray into dragon pieces.  It suffered a fall recently, and the wings, one leg and one finger broke.  The finger was never found.  All easily repairable by master customizers such as youselves.  It is nicely done, with all the paintjob bells and whistles you'd expect from McFT, and is an excellent "evil dragon" figure.

POTF2 Snowspeeder.  $18 plus shipping.  Overall in nice condition.  Stickers still sharp.  Missing the projectile from the tow gun.  Retractable landing gear works good, as do the electronics (I believe).

POTF2 Concept Cloud Car (TAKEN) and Luke's Landspeeder.  $6 each, plus shipping.  Luke's LS is also in good condition, retractable wheel feature works nicely.

POTF2 Expanded Universe Cruisemissle Trooper.  $10 plus shipping.  A really neat piece, it's a vehicle with a fig attached.  Missing one projectile.  I will keep looking for it.  No Imperial armada is complete without one!

True vintage Wampa and Tauntaun.  $3 each, plus shipping.  They are in rough shape and need restoration.

Spawn mini-dio from the "Spawn" movie, made by McFarlane Toys.  $7, plus shipping.  This is a pretty neat lil' diorama.  The chainlink fence is removeable, the garage door swings open upwards, and the rest of the wall moves on a hinge, with several different layers.  There are several plugs for action figure feet.

Chithauri Hover Sled and POTF2 Luke's Hover Sled Thing(TAKEN).  $5 each, plus shipping.  The Chithauri sled is brand-new, and includes the projectile.  In good condition.  Trooper Earl for scale only.

POTF2 AT-ST "Chicken Walker".  $15 plus shipping.  This is only missing the topmost gun.  Stickers in good condition and the walking feature works well.  A tough one to get rid of.

Endor Tree playset accessory.  $4, plus shipping. Has shelves in the back for figs to stand on and toss rocks at unsuspecting Imperials.  The "snap-back" tree limb works well.  In good condition, this would make an awesome addition to any Ewok collection.

ROTS Anakin's Starfighter.  $12 plus shipping.  Missing the canopy, droid plug-in and projectiles.  Otherwise in excellent condition.  Landing gear work well.

Starfighter of Unknown Origin.  $6 plus shipping.  Obviously a Jedi Aethersprite, I dunno who it belongs to, or what series it is from.  The markings match Saesee Tinn's markings on the back of his head...so maybe it's his.  Missing the canopy, projectiles, and blow-off wing panels.  One of the remaining wing struts needs work, and it is dirty an worn.  Still, a customizer of your calibre can turn it into gold!

True vintage mini-rigs and a POTF2 Concept Speeder Bike.  $6 each, plus shipping.  The mini-rigs are in fair condition, no stickers and obviously are several decades old.  The Concept Speeder Bike is missing the projectile, but is in otherwise good condition.  **VINTAGE MINI-RIG WITH JETS IS TAKEN.**

Republic Commando squad from the comic pack.  $15 each, or whole set for $50, plus shipping.  The original RC whitejobs.  These are super awesome.  One has light paintwipe weathering.  They have had their backpacks superglued on, as they tended to fall off.  Still very easy to pull out, though.

Assorted Kashyyykk (sp?) Troopers.  $6 each, plus shipping.  One Commander Gree with removeable bucket, one with fixed bucket, one AT-RT trooper.  **SCOUT TROOPER IS TAKEN**

BARC Speeder.  $8 plus shipping.  Unsure of which series.  It has the large roller wheel in back.  Brand spanking new condition.

Assorted Clone Troopers.  $4 each, plus shipping.  I dunno, exactly.  Looks like a Bacara, a blue Not-Bacara that was part of an exclusive set, a clone sergeant, Coruscant Landing Platform guard and clone gunner.  The gunner has removeable bucket and odd articulation (no elbow, but ball jointed hips).  **MACE WINDU BATTALION CLONE IS TAKEN***

Assorted TCW Clones.  $4 each, plus shipping.  Whatcha see is whatcha get.  *YELLOW COMMANDER AND TROOPER WITH 'STACHE ARE TAKEN*

More Assorted TCW Clones and parts and a Spawn.  $4 each for whole clones, $1.50 each for the torsos w/o helmet, $2 each for torsos with helmets.  Spawn is $6.  All plus shipping. 
*TROOPER DRAA (in green) IS TAKEN*

Magnaguard Fighter.  $13, plus shipping.  In good condition, missing the projectiles and canopy.

POTF2 Escape from the Detention Block playset $15, plus shipping.  I'm not gonna lie, this has seen better days.  It's missing the cardboard "chasm", the totally ridiculously huge cannon and projectile and one blast door.  Still, this is awesome.  Hasbro don't make cool stuff like this no more.  Trooper Earl for scale only.

The Force Unleashed Toys R Us exclusive clear Stormtroopers $8 each of both for $14, plus shipping.  One still has his blaster, the other "misplaced" his after a night of heavy drinking.  First to respond gets the one with the blaster!  Act now!

Assorted 501st Clone Troopers $6 each or all 4 for $22, plus shipping.  These have that wierd "swivel only" elbow joint, but have semi-balljoint hips.  The one on the right (clean paint deco) seems to have a slightly different head sculpt.

Assorted Shock Troopers $6 each or all 3 for $16, Commander Neyo (minus belt/bandoleer) $5 and an Entertainment Earth Republic Forces exclusive Mando Trooper $8, plus shipping.

POTF2 Expanded Universe Dark Trooper Phase 3, with recent BAD DT backpack $10.  The new backpack totally fits!  This unit has some "grime" deco applied, but is an awesome addition to your Imperial forces.

CORPS! Dio set pieces $5 each or both for $8, plus shipping.  These are guard stations and share the same base mold.  One is on stilts and has "corrugated sheet metal" for a roof, the other has "wooden slats".  They are interchangeable onto the stilts.  Perfect sniper tower for your Cobra base!

Old Skool GI Joe Artillery piece and POTF2 Han Solo's cargo-lifting jet pack (or something) $5 each, plus shipping.

POTF2 RANCOR!  $18, plus shipping.  Seriously, you need this beast!  Look at her, what a beauty!  Perfect for all your "Jabba's Palace" dios.  Or customize her!  Make her a mount for a Mando (...and the award for "Most Badass Mando Ever" goes to the one riding a freaking RANCOR!), or give her big 'ol guns and stuff for Desolation.

POTF2 Bantha $12 plus shipping.  THIS IS NOT MY PICTURE! It is one I found on teh interwebs.  Miine is this version, minus the Tusken.  It is in good shape, will need a grooming, lol.  I can pm you shots of the exact unit, just didn't have time tonight.

Unfortunately, as you can see I'll have to charge shipping for all items.  I will totally combine if you want more than one item.  I will use the smallest, cheapest shipping container and will pack well for product safety.  I'll get item tracking as well.  Keep tuning in, as I may have to part with the last bit of my collection, as well as with my customs.  PM me with any questions.  Thank you for looking.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 05:37:27 PM by Darth Optimus »

Offline ghostskull18

• Brigadier
  • "customs that are so good, they're scary"
Re: Darth Optimus Emergency Liquidation 10/26/12
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 03:29:44 PM »
pm sent

Online Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2012, 05:46:07 AM »
That Hoth Playset sound cool to me if it has all the pieces!

Offline benjani_1976

• Colonel
  • Banksy = star wars LEGEND
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2012, 06:05:50 AM »
How much would the rancor's shipping cost to the UK please? I've got a few variants of jedi luke and 3x bones............would you accept paypal for the transfer?

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2012, 06:17:49 AM »
So sorry to hear this Michael. I would like the holding cell, the skyhopper and the upper right mini rig in your pic. Pay pal or money order?

Offline benjani_1976

• Colonel
  • Banksy = star wars LEGEND
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2012, 06:59:45 AM »
I'm dreading the day I have to part company with my collection..........hoping everything works out for you and the family

best wishes,Ben

Offline Darth Optimus

• Devourer of brownies
  • Brigadier
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2012, 09:52:44 AM »
Paypal only, please. Pm me with wants & I'll sort of shipping cists and send you a message for total cost. If you live outside the continental US, include your address so I can get overseas shipping set. Thank you.

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2012, 10:31:15 AM »
Sorry to hear life has hit you in the collection!  Hm, Spry already hit up one of the things I would like... I think he and I are clones or something, we think too much alike.

I found this thread just before having to run off for a while, but I'll be back and send you a PM. 

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2012, 12:54:19 PM »
Ok, barring previous dibsing, here's what I'm interested in at the moment:

Luke's Hover Skiff
Concept Cloud Car
Cmdr Faie
matching Engineer

Offline Darth Optimus

• Devourer of brownies
  • Brigadier
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2012, 06:07:11 PM »
My sincerest thanks to all those who have set up to purchase items so far.  Thank you.

Offline rgeezzy

• Cadet
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2012, 06:37:50 AM »
PM sent for cw boil, bly & draa

Offline Darth Optimus

• Devourer of brownies
  • Brigadier
Re: Darth Optimus Emergency Liquidation: Updated 11/04, scroll down!
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2012, 07:14:39 PM »
All items pulled and shipped!  rgeezzy's items to be shipped Monday pm.  More items listed!  Collect them all!

Online Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Darth Optimus Emergency Liquidation: Updated 11/04, scroll down!
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2012, 05:45:12 AM »
I would like that JOE Artillery Piece if no one has claimed it yet?