Author Topic: Tofujesse's head casts and parts  (Read 8619 times)

Offline tofujesse

• Cadet
Re: Tofujesse's head casts and parts
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2012, 07:38:59 PM »
It wasn't hard at all to set up paypal and the site hosting has a free option or you can pay 50 bucks for 6 months. I set shipping at a flat rate but it has options to do it other ways. I really do like cause I refuse to sell on eBay. I have a few guys that buy from
me and sell there. You'll be seeing a lot of updates to the site.

Hey, I am finding it today. Must have been my internet connection yesterday. Time to do a shout out.

On another note, what a great way to do a photo gallery if you want and I see he has added a paypal feature to all of his items. How hard was it to set up all of that paypal for each of the items and then figure out the shipping price. You might have just hit upon a great non-ebay way for people to see their stuff!

I am assuming you have to pay to host your site, but perhaps we could integrate something like that here on isy and let people sell their items on it. I like the idea.

Offline EnigmaticOne

• But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
  • Cadet
  • Su cuy'gar ner vod
    • My Other account
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2012, 02:05:08 AM »
I ordered a couple of parts after you posted the link at Rebelscum. Can't wait to get them! I might PM about a couple of things.

Offline Rogue82

• Ensign
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2012, 02:35:38 AM »
Looks like theses some lovely stuff you've got over there. I was wondering though about your see-through helmets, are they slightly "squishy" like an X-Wing Pilot helmet or solid?

Offline tofujesse

• Cadet
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2012, 04:28:42 PM »
Sorry I didn't respond sooner. Yes there are slightly soft.

Looks like theses some lovely stuff you've got over there. I was wondering though about your see-through helmets, are they slightly "squishy" like an X-Wing Pilot helmet or solid?

Offline tofujesse

• Cadet
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2012, 04:30:33 PM »
Here are some recent casts I did.

Offline tofujesse

• Cadet
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2012, 04:31:44 PM »
More......

Offline Mr. Black

• Global Moderator
  • Brigadier
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2012, 04:18:38 AM »
Sharp looking pieces, TJ, especially those armoured vests. Any chance you'll cast a GI Joe Chuckles head?  :)

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2012, 06:09:43 AM »
These casts look superb!

Offline Mando Assasin

• Mando Assasin for hire
  • Admiral
  • Some people just wanna watch the world burn
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/83627924@N02/
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2012, 07:17:35 AM »
Your cast's are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
My ebay  http://www.ebay.com/usr/zacha-mann?_trksid=p2047675.l2559   My collection and some new customs are there. Check it out

[url=http://www.flickr.com/phot

Offline tofujesse

• Cadet
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2012, 09:36:29 AM »
Sharp looking pieces, TJ, especially those armoured vests. Any chance you'll cast a GI Joe Chuckles head?  :)

Have checked my site I think I've already done that one.

Offline Mr. Black

• Global Moderator
  • Brigadier
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2012, 01:38:09 PM »

Wait a minute.... It's head H21, right?

Offline tofujesse

• Cadet
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2012, 06:35:00 PM »

Wait a minute.... It's head H21, right?

I check no its not. I don't remember his name but he's from that bbts 7 pack. I don't haw a chuckles cast.

Offline tofujesse

• Cadet
« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2012, 08:21:54 PM »
In case anyone is interested I added a few sections to the site. A clearance section and a section labeled skunkworks which you will need a password so hit me up.

Offline Mr. Black

• Global Moderator
  • Brigadier
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2012, 02:05:53 PM »
FYI folks, I received a couple of casts from Jesse a few weeks ago. A tad delayed, but well worth the wait. High quality stuff, guys!

Offline tofujesse

• Cadet
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2013, 03:19:05 PM »
I'M BACK!

After being away for a period of time due to illness I am finally back. First and foremost I want to let everyone know all orders are caught up, I will be emailing everyone their tracking number directly. Any old orders that where lost or trades I did are done also.

I have improved the website, improved the inventory system which will enable me to get your orders to you more efficiently and in a timely manner. Everything on the site is cast and ready to go. Orders on the new site will ship with in 48 hours.

I also have implemented reward points on the site. For every 10 dollars spent you will get one point which is equal to 1 dollar. I will also be giving away $50.00 in store credit a month. To be eligible all you have to do is place an order for that month.

If I you have sent something in for casting I will be working on those next week and should have them done soon.

I have improved the website to better serve all your casting needs.

I'd like to say thank you to everyone for their well wishes and support. Here's to a new year.