Author Topic: Star Wars Celebration V  (Read 10658 times)

Offline UnitedStatesDemocrat

• Mand'alor
  • Fleet Admiral
  • USD, Democrat (D)
    • USD on Flickr
Re: Star Wars Celebration V
« Reply #75 on: August 13, 2010, 06:30:21 PM »
I hope those attending CV right now are enjoying it highly!  I hope I will see one, one day. 
Federal Presidential Constitutional Republic of the United States of America
Outer Rim Territories, Mandalore Sector, Mandalore System, Mandalore

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
« Reply #76 on: August 14, 2010, 09:44:26 PM »
Hey everyone, Shawn and I hope you're enjoying following our adventures at CV online.  If you aren't following our Twitter account, @The_Shipyards, you need to, because we are updating that frequently and often.  There are tons more pics and videos coming your way, so keep your eyes glued here, and by all means, let's hear your opinions on what you've seen so far!

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #77 on: August 15, 2010, 05:52:12 AM »
Your coverage here has been excellent. It's almost like I am there with you except for not having a growing pile of goodies in the hotel room that I would have to tote home.
  Tell Shawn to check his voice mail. I found out about an item there that I need, please.

Offline kreeper2

• Brigadier
« Reply #78 on: August 15, 2010, 08:24:26 AM »
Well even though I was only able to attend for a couple of days it was still a very very eye opening expirience everything from the booths to the costumes the sheer size of this thing was truly an amazing expirience . The intrequecy and effort that these fans put into their hobby be it a stormtrooper or a jawa bikerscouts , clonetroopers man there was so much to see it was nearly over whelming.  Best of all I got to meet two very amazing and talented people while I was there Shawn and Pat aka Phatty and Tamer  I am very greatfull that they would take the time to meet up with me and have a few drinks . Truly one of the highlights of my trip evryone should get a chance to attend one of these conventions they are a true spectacle to behold once again thanks to Pat and Shawn but its good to be home with the brady bunch gonna take a few days of to recover then jump into this repaint contest see yall in a few!!

Offline r1bb1t

• Custom Fanatic
  • Captain
« Reply #79 on: August 15, 2010, 08:41:37 PM »
Still loving the primo coverage from you guys! I'm finding myself jealous of kreeper2... I think it's awesome that you met Tamer and Phatty. If I were there, I'd be telling everyone I know. Seriously, George Who? and Mark What? I'd be like, 'Dude, I met the guys from the Yards!  If only all of the members were there, I could die a happy man.'
Love what you guys are doing, and keep it all coming. I'm glad that ya'll are having a great time, and I hope to see you at the next one.

MY HOTH DIO VIDEO WIP
feature=share

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2010, 10:12:50 AM »
Kreeper, the pleasure was ours, to be sure!  We only wished that there were more of you there to hang out with!

R1bb1t, your words humble me, and I thank you.

Please be patient, as we are finishing up the galleries for day 3 and 4 today and tonight, and look forward to a couple new videos each day all week until we get them all finished and uploaded!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #81 on: August 16, 2010, 07:39:27 PM »
Kreeper, Pat took the words right out of my mouth. Guys like you are the reason we do this. For the next Celebration I hope we can take every seat in the place! It was great to meet some other Shipyarders and I would rather have done that than almost anything we did during the Celebration. Well, I did drool at the Vintage Walker box deco and the huge Echo base dio a bit. All joking aside,  It is nice to be appreciated guys. We also never forget the fact that without you great folks we wouldn't be much period!

We did get the galleries in order tonight. I must say Pat and I learned many what to and what not to dos with this.  I will also say if you get the chance to hang out with Pat get ready for some fun, that guy is hilarious crazy. I am still chuckling at some of his antics.

Stay tuned for more Youtube vids. I think Pat and I have enough to do one for the next month!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #82 on: August 22, 2010, 05:06:47 AM »
I loaded up some videos of what the Main Hall of the Celebration looked like. One is already on the fp, the other will be later this afternoon. I so need better video equipment, but it does show what it all looked like!