General Collecting > Your Collection

My toy room so far..

(1/4) > >>

Mos-Eisley-Customz:
This is my display room so far, not much thought has gone into it, need to arrange it properly as i've just plonked things all over the place lol  ;D  ..need to find a shelf for my Jabba palace diorama and other stuff i have put away ..my carded stuff is vintage collection and comic packs (ignore the blue U-Wing, it's something i was working on and just plonked on the falcon  ;D)

If you are OCD please look away now haha

The Deaths Head is a custom made from a Marvel select Colossus

Got a few more bits out of storage, running out of space  ;D  ..some how lost a missile form Vader's Tie advanced  :(

Darth More:
Wow, that's an awesome collection! I like the guitars, too! Are those 12" figures from Hasbro? They look pretty premium! Thought they were from Sideshow/HotToys at first glanze, but then recognized they have less articulation.

Also your TRANSFORMERS look epic! Nice customs on the top shelf! Thanks for sharing!

Mos-Eisley-Customz:

--- Quote from: Darth More on May 26, 2020, 11:56:33 PM ---Wow, that's an awesome collection! I like the guitars, too! Are those 12" figures from Hasbro? They look pretty premium! Thought they were from Sideshow/HotToys at first glanze, but then recognized they have less articulation.

Also your TRANSFORMERS look epic! Nice customs on the top shelf! Thanks for sharing!

--- End quote ---

Thanks bud, those are Jakks 18" big figs you can get some of them really cheap on ebay  ..wish i could afford the sideshow stuff, these will have to do  ;D

Darth More:
Ah, okay. 18" - didn't have those on the radar anymore...they look really good actually! The sculpts are great! Thanks for the info!

Mos-Eisley-Customz:

--- Quote from: Darth More on May 27, 2020, 01:02:40 AM ---Ah, okay. 18" - didn't have those on the radar anymore...they look really good actually! The sculpts are great! Thanks for the info!

--- End quote ---

For the money they are really good, you can get them from £10 up on ebay too  8)  ..i did put a semi gloss clear lacquer on the Bossk to give him a more alive look

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version