Author Topic: Sith_fire30 12/31/2012 ALIEN Update NOV 12! p21!!  (Read 50860 times)

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
Re: Sith_fire30 Creations - 5/19 UPDATE! Painted Teasers p.4!
« Reply #75 on: May 23, 2011, 11:47:43 PM »
Holy shite this is amazing. The details on the walls is exceptional.

Ron

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #76 on: May 24, 2011, 09:17:45 AM »
I remember you starting this and then one update, Man you have done so much since then! Simply breathtaking! Soooooooo good!

Offline sith_fire30

• Lieutenant
    • Sith_fire30 Creations
« Reply #77 on: May 25, 2011, 06:19:44 PM »
Wow, most impressive.

On the front page. I would love to see this with some of  your great Sith on there!

Thanks Tamer! This temple is based on Darth Krayt's house of worship in the Dark Horse Comics series - Star Wars Legacy. Attached is an image of the Dark Lord looking on in his temple...

Offline sith_fire30

• Lieutenant
    • Sith_fire30 Creations
Happy Birthday Star Wars!!!

Guys, got a MAJOR UPDATE on my blog and I hope you will take some time this week and over the long Memorial day weekend to check it out! sith_fire30 creations

In the updated entry you'll find updated images of the Tonnika Sisters head sculpts, 2 Darth Malgus head sculpts painted as well as a Deliah Blue PAINT TUTORIAL and a painted Solid Snake head sculpt! No teasers here!!!

Be sure to stay tuned to my blog at  Sith_fire30 Creations  for the latest updates!

Sith_fire30 Creations is on Facebook!!! Please be sure to stop by, visit and become a fan!  Sith_fire30 creations! Got a great bunch of fans over there!   

Don't forget my Flickr page!  Flickr photostream. Updates coming over the next couple days!!!

You can find me on twitter @sith_fire30!!!

Hope some of you are able to make use of that paint tutorial I posted :) As always, comments, questions and critiques are welcome! Have a great memorial day weekend!!!

sith_fire30

Offline botwt

• Brigadier
    • Botwt's Star Wars Figure Collection
Oh my, oh my...WOW!  :o

Offline mercuryartstudios

• Ensign
Dayton - As alwayS KILLER JOB!!! DUDE I'M WORKING ON A DARTH KRAYT  7 INCHES TALL,  DUDE HONESTLY I'M FOLLOWING YOUR STEP BY STEP DESIGN ON KRAYT of COURSE IT WILL BE MINE MY OWN MY PRRRRRREECIIIOUS!! HAHAHAHA!!! HE'S YOUR MASTERPIECE FOR REAL!!

TONNIKA SISTERS -  DUDE HASBRO NEEDS TO TAKE NOTES!! IF THEY'RE NOT WATCHING YOUR WORK, THEY NEED TO!! Keep up the great work and BTW!! Happy birthday man!! it's like the 3rd time today!!  you get to celebrate twice.

Offline Art deWhill

• Marshal
  • I am making this up as I go.
    • Art deWhill's Canvas
awesome Tonnika sisters!!!

Offline SITHHAPPENS

• I LOVE IT WHEN A CUSTOM COMES TOGETHER!
  • Major
    • sanitariumcustoms.blogspot.com
theres no word in the english language that describes what i am seeing WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Oh my, I am flabergasted over these latest images. I sat here last night staring at the close up of Darth Malville for 20 minutes. Thanks so much for that one and the progress shots on mrs. Blue. I have wondered how you go about painting the things as they look like a work of art not a 4 inch figure. Thank you 100 times over, I'll keep studying...

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
I just got lost in your Blog for awhile. My thoughts and this update as well as the link for the tutorial are on the front page.

Dayton your skill with the three and three quarter is just awe inspiring. Thank you for taking some time to show us your great work.

Offline Mungo Baobab

• Customs Merchant
  • Marshal
Man each of these is a total work of art. You capture so many details.

Offline Trandoshanslaver1138

• let the "experts" handle this.
  • Lieutenant
  • a sceduled break
these masterpeices are things I would pay top dallar to have if they were mass produced. I`m talking more than I would pay to have leonardo devincy`s work.
...Jareth Sartoris never found out what ICO Austin had seen back there.

Offline Clonemaster

• Commander
oh my gosh these rock
- Jon

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
Exceptional work as always mate.

Ron

Offline sith_fire30

• Lieutenant
    • Sith_fire30 Creations
Hey guys - Thanks for all the awesom comments and suggestions! I completed a blog update late, late last night and simply ran out of gas before I could post the update info here or anywhere else. Check it out!

sith_fire30 creations

This entry has some completed painted head sculpts of Solid Sanke (from Metal Gear Solid 2), two additional Darth Malgus Head Sculpts and Savage Opress' head sculpt detail painted (not complete). Also I have completed the sculpt on Starkiller from The Force Unleahed 2 - Arena Combat Gear version!...and SO MUCH MORE!

When visiting, be sure to subscribe to my blog at the bottom of the page with your email address for all the latest updates!  Sith_fire30 Creations

Sith_fire30 Creations on Facebook is BLOWIN' UP! Please be sure to stop by, visit and become a fan!  Sith_fire30 creations!

Like I say on my blog, the fans are some of the most creative bunch of people as well as enthusiastic about the hobby, the subjects, art and pop culture. Great group of fans!

Bookmark my Flickr page!  Flickr photostream. Updated today along with much more to come that won't be highlighted on my blog and not even Facebook!

You can find me on twitter @sith_fire30!!! Had some problems with twitter over the past several days but things seem to be back to normal...so I may post now and again LOL! Seriously, I'm trying to get better :) 

More, much more to come!

As always, comments, questions and critiques are welcome! Email me at sith_fire30@yahoo.com or PM me here :)

Take care till later!

sith_fire30