Imperial Review > Star Wars Model Kits

Star Wars model kit news

<< < (6/6)

JDeck:
Very cool! And welcome. Did the kit come with the lighting or is it a separate kit? Did you have to drill the holes? Looks great. I still need to get this.

Darth More:
Welcome to the Yards LrdSatyr8! And thanks for sharing the pics of your Star Destroyer! It looks fantastic with all its details!

- Philipp

LrdSatyr8:

--- Quote from: Tamer on June 14, 2017, 06:09:48 AM ---Wow, now thats the way to introduce yourself. Welcome and off to share your first post on our main pages.

--- End quote ---

Thank you so much for the warm welcome.  Figured I would start off with a bang for a change rather than lurk in the shadows!  I got alot of projects in the works so I'l make sure to share them with you all.  I could share my build log here if anyone was interested!

--- Quote from: JDeck ---Very cool! And welcome. Did the kit come with the lighting or is it a separate kit? Did you have to drill the holes? Looks great. I still need to get this.
--- End quote ---

Yes... I drilled every single hole myself.  No lighting kit.  I just used 7 self flickering warm white LEDs for the engines then 8 cool white LEDs for the fibers.  I inserted over 1,568 feet of fiber optic cables in this puppy just to get the lights to look the way they do.  Took some time, but came out looking awesome in the end!

--- Quote from: legion078 ---Welcome to the Yards LrdSatyr8! And thanks for sharing the pics of your Star Destroyer! It looks fantastic with all its details!
--- End quote ---

Thank you so much!  Glad everyone enjoys my work!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version