Author Topic: Target  (Read 28472 times)

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
Re: Target
« Reply #75 on: July 08, 2010, 07:20:17 AM »
its either that or TRU is cornering all the stock........
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #76 on: July 08, 2010, 10:17:41 AM »
Maybe we can hope this is just a sign they are getting ready for the new stuff. I hope. If anyone sees new vintage prices snap a pic and post it and I will fp news it and make you famous!

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #77 on: August 01, 2010, 09:17:18 AM »
Here was the scene at the Lee's Summit super Target on Friday afternoon.

And then, look what I found at the Blue Springs super Target, yesterday.............

Offline Darth Abshir

• Rookie Customizer
  • Commander
  • DarthAbshir
    • http://www.starwars.com
« Reply #78 on: August 01, 2010, 10:44:13 AM »
damn i have to go today and see what for sale

"Keep Collecting and May the Force be with you"

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
« Reply #79 on: August 01, 2010, 12:58:56 PM »
What's funny is, I had read that Hasbro was going to fine retail stores $200 for EACH ITEM found on the pegs/shelves before the release date of 8/1/10.  I wonder if they actually followed through...

On another note, I've been to three targets in two days, and the last one I hit today was the mother lode.  I had to pass on the new BAT-AT, only because it would take away from my CV funds, and I can go back and get another AT-AT any time.  I DID, however, pick up my cloud car.  I also passes on a Pre Viszla, Mandalorian Cop, and more VTSC Cloud Car Pilots, due to lack of cash on hand.  I also had to pass on the variant Archangel with Death Mask from the Marvel Universe line.  It's funny, I've seen the variants from this wave, but not the regular versions!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #80 on: August 01, 2010, 05:13:37 PM »
I went to my closest one today and didn't see squat. I wish Hasbro could fine the ones that don't have it out by the due date. What a waste of gas.

Offline UnitedStatesDemocrat

• Mand'alor
  • Fleet Admiral
  • USD, Democrat (D)
    • USD on Flickr
« Reply #81 on: November 21, 2010, 02:30:05 PM »
I think if you guys were to go now, you'd be impressed.  Check out what I found!
Federal Presidential Constitutional Republic of the United States of America
Outer Rim Territories, Mandalore Sector, Mandalore System, Mandalore

Offline CloneSniper78

• Admiral
  • I'm just a simple man trying to make his way in th
    • www.youtube.com
« Reply #82 on: December 16, 2010, 11:09:55 PM »
All the Target stores around me are out of the Hoth exclusive packs. If you guys see an Imperial pack can you pick it up for me? Just to be clear I'm talking about the one with the Hoth AT-ST.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #83 on: December 17, 2010, 07:41:31 AM »
I am going to a target on Sunday so I will look. I think these should probably be at clearance prices probably now if I do find one I will let you know.

I am also thinking those exclusive nine packs are gonna be about nuts to find, especially momc due to how they are packaged and then boxed to the store so that is one I am glad good ole Clint found for me.

Offline dana.raye.smith

• Commodore
« Reply #84 on: December 27, 2010, 07:15:33 PM »
I just got back from our local Target and they didnt have much...
The same pegwarmer Vintage figs... 4LOM and Dengar and a few Han's and Luke's.
No new Clone Wars except the Cad Bane and Assassin Droid 2-packs for $7.49... no Senate Commando packs in over a month.
I did find me an AT-AT for $69.99 and was so so close to also picking up the Vintage figure 9-pack for $24.99... they had about 15 of them, but it was enough that my wife let me get the walker. I put it off and never saw them for less in stock.
It was the last one and it was pretty minty... before I opened it.
My wife said she may go back and get me the 9-pack later this week if they still have them.
Here is hoping she does, and that they still have them at that price.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #85 on: May 14, 2011, 07:02:02 AM »
I figured the Yarders might appreciate the heads up on this if you are in the hunt for some of their exclusives or hard to find items.

This first one I have never seen on the pegs and to be honest it took a lot of hunting to find it on their site. They have one that says sold out, but this one says in stock! If you didn't get one you just might be in luck.

The Clone Wars Mandalorian Warrior with Speeder for $17,

Target Exclusive Special Ops Trooper & Geonosian Drone

Target Exclusive ARF Trooper Waxer and Battle Droid

Now I can't say for sure as I haven't gotten mine in yet, but this might be a nice way to get an unpunched Rebel Hero Set Three Pack. I am crossing my fingers here thinking if these are coming from a warehouse they will not have reached the pegs yet. And the nice thing about this one is they will ship for free if you order over $50 dollars of em. I ordered just one as Clint already has me a minty unpunched one, so it would take three of these to get the shipping discount.

Target Exclusive Special Action Figure Set Rebel Set

Like I said, I came across this looking for some other items and knew it might come in useful to get some of those harder to find items. It is getting so running to store just costs too much for me for gas and then I am only finding empty pegs. The only bad thing is unless you get $50 dollars worth of the right items you will have to pay a shipping fee and pay tax, but for eight bucks for my order I figured I saved about thirty bucks in gas alone one way. Happy hunting Shipyarders!

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
« Reply #86 on: May 20, 2011, 10:26:38 AM »
So I stopped in at Target today after hitting Home Depot, and saw that they had reset things in the toy aisle.  I saw some things I liked, others I did not.

Star Wars:  They had reset and the TESB Comemerative packs were up.  Not impressed, really, though in pretty good shape (Shawn, let me know if you still need the one you showed above).  Other than that, there was absolutely nothing new.

Captain America: The First Avenger toys are out, and I'm super impressed off the get go.  The figures look ok, nothing too exciting other than my chance to get the Ultimates version and a good Winter Soldier sculpt.  What impressed me was the array of vehicles for this line!  Mid and Large scale vehicles, ripe for customizing.  Just saying.  The articulation looked decent on them, though not as good as say a Marvel Universe figure, oddly enough.

Green Lantern: Not impressed.  The sculpts, especially facial sculpts, looked pretty damn good.  Too bad there was about as much articulation as there were on the Tron figures.  The head, arms, and legs were on pegs, the waist swiveled and that was it.  No articualtion in the elbows, knees, wrists or ankles.  Shame, really.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #87 on: May 20, 2011, 12:29:40 PM »
Pat, thank you very much for asking, but I got one shipped in today and Clint has me one too. I wanted to order online and see if they would send it unpuched and it was!

Sad to hear your report on the GL figures. Guess it will be up to you guys to chop em up and make something good out of them. I must say though that the larger figures in this line sure did catch my eye with all of the GL characters and the Scarlett gal and what not.

I can't wait to find some time to go see all the Marvel Movies. Thor, CA, etc.

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #88 on: May 23, 2011, 06:52:12 PM »
Pat has hit hit the nail on the head with those GL figures. Man I bet their fans are upset! There are some great alien head sculpts that I hope to get at discount later. From the neck down they may as well be a statue, but wait, you can move the arms up and down! haha  

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
« Reply #89 on: May 23, 2011, 07:50:59 PM »

Pat has hit hit the nail on the head with those GL figures. Man I bet their fans are upset! There are some great alien head sculpts that I hope to get at discount later. From the neck down they may as well be a statue, but wait, you can move the arms up and down! haha 

I know, right?  I was so looking forward to these, and the detail is actually pretty good with a SHITTY articulation.  Those heads will be nice to get, and even nicer if we can get Doc or Clint to cast!