Imperial Entertainment TV and Movies > Star Wars Television

Ahsoka

(1/10) > >>

DarthHawk:
I didn't see a thread for this show so here is the latest trailer.

RC-1136:
Cautiously optimistic on this. Has potential to be great. Funny how 'Soka went from most hated to a beloved character.

I think that says a lot about character development.

JDeck:
I don't really get the hype around Ahsoka. I guess if you grew up watching clone wars. I get annoyed she's a jedi when it's convenient, when it's not she's like I'm no jedi. Obviously she still practices the jedi arts, or she'd lose her abilities. Then they created time travel to bring her back from the dead. Whatever I don't care. It looks cool. But yeah I'm cautiously optimistic as well. I just don't like the time travel thing, I hope they don't get too crazy with that. End up with crazy multiverses like marvel.

DarthHawk:
The action sequences/lightsaber fights look exciting and I like the supposed premise that she is searching for Ezra.
The introduction of Sabine has the possibility of being an exciting character.
If time travel is part of this series maybe Ahsoka will take omega back to Alderaan at "0 BBY" and leave her there.
Given that Thrawn has obviously survived the clutches of the giant space whales it's almost assured that Ezra has survived also. But why was Thrawn able to escape and return to the present yet a search has to be invoked to find a powerful Jedi Knight?

What I feel/see at least for right now, as negatives don't surprise me.
1. The new dark master looks like he will be nothing more than a poor mans Darth Vader. A sith lord wannabe.
2. Mads Mickelson will have to give his greatest acting performance ever to impress me as Grand Admiral Thrawn.
His style of speech is a bit slurry and just a tich lispy. Thrawn should be speaking clearly, with authority and demanding loyalty. In my opinion Mads always comes off as Mr. Evil while Thrawn is the epitome of strength, clarity, presence and persuasion.

Plus this is a dudsney show. That fact alone gives me no confidence that there will be originality, imagination or creativity.

Tamer:
Man, I just wateched the trailer (yeah I have been sick) and so far the actors and actresses they cast seem to be spot on perfect from what I saw from the trailer. I love the Sabine angle. Makes me sad our bad guy actor has passed as he looked pretty knarly in the trailer. Looking forward to this.

Posted some product info on the front pages they just listed. Nothing that stands out. Lots of little kid stuff so far.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version