Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Vehicles

Raylen's custom Vehicles

(1/6) > >>

Raylen:
Figured I'll start this thread with the last custom I just finished. I still had the Kenner Landspeeder from when I was a kid. Shifter was broken, decals barely there, windshield and seats glued as well as other things that had broken years ago. So I decided to give it new life and turn it into a fancy new speeder. The biggest mod was to cut the engines off. I cut down and heavily modded engine's from Hole in the Ground Productions' "Lars Speeder" kit. Added a ridge to the hood. The windshield had a big crack so I cut the top down. Cut out the connection between the seats. Covered over the shifter hole. Beefed up the center engine pylon with styrene. Decals scavenged from other things with the black and silver striping cut from vinyl.

BlackThorne:
Looking awesome! I hope to see more o/

Raylen:

--- Quote from: BlackThorne on December 04, 2021, 10:59:04 AM ---Looking awesome! I hope to see more o/

--- End quote ---

Thanks!  Having just starting posting to the site, I'm trying not to dump everything at once. LOL

Tamer:
This is fantastic too!

Wow.

So off to share this. What a great mod.

Raylen:
Custom Speeder Bike

First I have to give credit to being inspired by someone I saw many many years ago who modded a STAP into a speeder bike. However I took it quite further here. I combined parts of a STAP along with a POTF2 Speeder Bike. The center kick stand is part of a POTF2 EV-9D9 leg and additional bits of legs used for side engine detail. The shifter is from a 21-B. Additional misc bits were used as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version