Author Topic: Hemble's other Custom's - German Armoured Train WWII 1:35 P198 02/04/2024  (Read 526345 times)

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
Re: Hemble's other Custom's - Indiana Jones P187 13/01/23
« Reply #2805 on: January 13, 2023, 12:41:44 PM »
That's really nice Ron, and large! I really appreciate all the detail you put in there. I think the latern turned out really well. I enjoy the lighting effects. Brilliant.

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
« Reply #2806 on: January 13, 2023, 11:07:51 PM »
Daggone Ron how a movie company hasn't offered you a six figure job yet doing things like this is beyond me. Freaking sweet man!

I know what is going to be at the top of our pages today. Wow!

Thanks so much Shawn and damn they could offer me a five figure job and I'd take it in a heart beat.

That's really nice Ron, and large! I really appreciate all the detail you put in there. I think the latern turned out really well. I enjoy the lighting effects. Brilliant.

Thanks heaps Jeff and I'm really enjoying adding lighting to the dios as it gives it more realism.

Ron

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
« Reply #2807 on: January 14, 2023, 01:05:44 AM »
Love that dio! I met an archeologist last year and my first job to do back in my childhood is, I wanted to become a paleontologist. So this setup gives me some true excitement! The lighting looks superb and adds all the magic to this scene. Doesn't always need a figure to make a dio look fantastic. Brilliant work, Ron!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #2808 on: January 14, 2023, 08:55:21 AM »
Nah, you are a six figure artist bud. Trust me I have seen a lot of work as you well know.

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
« Reply #2809 on: January 14, 2023, 09:26:53 PM »
Love that dio! I met an archeologist last year and my first job to do back in my childhood is, I wanted to become a paleontologist. So this setup gives me some true excitement! The lighting looks superb and adds all the magic to this scene. Doesn't always need a figure to make a dio look fantastic. Brilliant work, Ron!

Thank you very much DM and when I was young, I wanted to become an archaeologist but it never happened but now I'm retired I've been looking at doing courses at my local uni but if not, the local uni likes to get Veterans in to help with digs as where I live it's a garrison city and they like to support the veteran community.

Nah, you are a six figure artist bud. Trust me I have seen a lot of work as you well know.

Thanks so much buddy but to be honest I'd just love to do it and make dios or playsets that fan want.

Ron

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #2810 on: January 17, 2023, 09:33:18 PM »
I agree with Tamer. I think you could smoke Adam Savage in a build-off. Seriously it would be a good showdown. Adam is a legend but as far as I'm concerned you're a bigger legend.

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
« Reply #2811 on: January 17, 2023, 09:35:57 PM »
I agree with Tamer. I think you could smoke Adam Savage in a build-off. Seriously it would be a good showdown. Adam is a legend but as far as I'm concerned you're a bigger legend.

Thanks so much JD that really means a lot.

Ron

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #2812 on: January 17, 2023, 09:42:24 PM »

Ron

Dude you were my biggest inspiration. I learned a lot about dioramas, materials, composition, lighting a lot from you. You always had a patient demeanor. I could never figure out how you did sand effects so well. I developed my own techniques based on your own.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 10:46:09 PM by JDeck »

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
« Reply #2813 on: January 18, 2023, 01:05:24 AM »

Ron

Dude you were my biggest inspiration. I learned a lot about dioramas, materials, composition, lighting a lot from you. You always had a patient demeanor. I could never figure out how you did sand effects so well. I developed my own techniques based on your own.

Thanks so much JD and I always loved sharing my work especially how I do things so people like yourself can try it and like yourself develop their own techniques and I still find new ways of doing things from other people which is awesome as it helps you develop your skills even better.

Having patients is a positive thing for sure, but I also personally believe that loving something you do and talking to other people with the same love of the hobby is a huge bonus.

Ron

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
« Reply #2814 on: January 26, 2023, 05:02:27 PM »
Hi All,

Fallout T-45 Power Armour, 1:12 scale.

Recipe.

Armour/fallout gear - the armour/pipboy/nuka cola bottles/ chems/fusion cores are all from  https://www.patreon.com/Budget3DWorks/posts and you can order these items and heaps of SW gear on his instagram page https://www.instagram.com/d.s.prints/ and you can see his builds here https://www.instagram.com/ds.artwork.and.more/ .
I 3D printed all the above items and then printed off labels and applied them to the Chems and I printed off a pipboy screen and applied it to the screen. I made a few mistakes on the power when I was pulling the supports off, so I decided to make the armour look old/battle damaged. The bobble heads and Nuka caps I got of thingiverse.
The toolbox/tools I also got off thingiverse and resized them, the laser rifle is from the Funko's Lone wanderer figure and the chain is some old jewellery I had in my parts box.
Base - is foam and the sides are foam board, and the corrugated sheets are corrugated carboard and the framework is balsa wood.

Ron

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
« Reply #2815 on: January 26, 2023, 05:03:09 PM »
4 more

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
« Reply #2816 on: January 26, 2023, 05:03:41 PM »
last one.

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
Re: Hemble's other Custom's - t-45 Power Armour 1:12 P188 27/01/23
« Reply #2817 on: January 27, 2023, 02:15:56 AM »
That's awesome Ron! I love the corrugated walls. Thanks for the tips on ordering dio props. You did a great job with your prints (and adapting around the support pull-away spots). The paint job looks amazing, appropriately weathered for the Fallout world.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #2818 on: January 27, 2023, 04:00:23 AM »
The small details here really make this thing go over the top. Magic again Ron.

Off to share on the front pages.

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
« Reply #2819 on: January 29, 2023, 01:55:27 AM »
That's awesome Ron! I love the corrugated walls. Thanks for the tips on ordering dio props. You did a great job with your prints (and adapting around the support pull-away spots). The paint job looks amazing, appropriately weathered for the Fallout world.

Hey Jeff, thanks heaps buddy and my pleasure mate and the number of prints files he has on his Patreon is awesome and he has a lot and I mean a lot of SW files for download when you become a member.

The small details here really make this thing go over the top. Magic again Ron.

Off to share on the front pages.

Hey Shawn, I love small details when it comes to diorama's and has you said it just makes the diorama and thanks mate.

Ron