Author Topic: Hemble's other Custom's - German Armoured Train WWII 1:35 P198 02/04/2024  (Read 526401 times)

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
Re: Hemble's other Custom's - Brainy Smurf dio Completed P136 27/12/18
« Reply #2040 on: December 27, 2018, 04:27:54 PM »
I kinda got "punny" with the front page on this.

Looks great Ron.

Cheers Shawn

Ron

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #2041 on: December 30, 2018, 07:09:52 PM »
I really like the Smurf dioramas. Both Papa Smurf and Brainy look great. The details are excellent, I particularly like the dripping wax detail on Brainy's candle.

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
« Reply #2042 on: December 30, 2018, 08:25:47 PM »
I really like the Smurf dioramas. Both Papa Smurf and Brainy look great. The details are excellent, I particularly like the dripping wax detail on Brainy's candle.

Cheers mate and I have had a blast doing these and I will doing a lot more in a few weeks with other characters.

Ron

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
« Reply #2043 on: January 02, 2019, 12:46:05 AM »
Hi All,

First build for 2019 and many many more to come.

Five nights at Freddy's - Springtrap

Back Story - Purple guy is a guy that killed kids at Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria and he hid inside the suit to get away form the police I think? the springs/gears in the suit were malfunctioning and crashed Purple guy in the suit intertwining his body with the suit.

Recipe

Springtrap - is from Funko Toys and I removed the head and hollowed it out. The head inside was done by using a small action figure head and then I added putty over the head to make the dead flesh, teeth and eyes.

The rest of the body was dremeled out and then I used putty for the rest of the upper body inside the suit and then I used thin wire and springs and applied them to the figure.

Once he was done I painted and weathered him using Vallejo Paints and Pastel Chalks.

Base/wall - is foam board and the floor was done by printing of a B/W print from the net and gluing it in place. The B/W checks along the wall is the floor which was downsized and red lines added and then it was printed off and glued on.

The posters and sign are from the net and I resized them and ripped them up and glued into place. The pipes are straws and the brackets are pieces of plastic card and the spider webs were done using cotton wool.

Ron

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
« Reply #2044 on: January 02, 2019, 12:46:45 AM »
4 more

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
« Reply #2045 on: January 02, 2019, 12:47:12 AM »
last 2

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Hemble's other Custom's - FNAF Springtrap dio Completed P137 02/01/19
« Reply #2046 on: January 02, 2019, 03:07:29 AM »
I never got into FNAF, but looks gruesome. Off to share.

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
« Reply #2047 on: January 02, 2019, 04:00:57 AM »
I never got into FNAF, but looks gruesome. Off to share.

Thanks heaps Shawn and I played FNAF 1 and 2 but Hunter has played them all and he loved them, they are also making a movie which comes out next year which I can't wait to see it.

Ron

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
« Reply #2048 on: January 05, 2019, 07:11:35 PM »
Hi All,

Five nights at Freddy's - Withered Golden Freddy

Recipe

Golden Freddy - is from Funko and I cut off his feet and added ball joints to give him that endoskeleton look. The head was cut between the teeth and I removed any excess plastic and then puttied the lower jaw up.

I removed the eye's with a soldering iron and also did the damage with the soldering iron as well. The wiring is old electrical cable inner wiring and I added buttons using 1:6 scale buttons. Once completed he was painted and weathered using Vallejo paints and pastel chalks.

Base - is foam board and the floor is a print of a tiled floor and glued into place. The crate and shelf are made from balsa wood and the cable is electrical wire.  The extra arms/hand and cupcake on the plate are from extra FnaF parts I had is the parts box, the spider webs are made using cotton wool.

Next up will be Withered Bonnie.

Ron

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
« Reply #2049 on: January 05, 2019, 07:12:21 PM »
4 more

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
« Reply #2050 on: January 05, 2019, 07:12:55 PM »
last 2

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Looks great Ron. Liking your FNAF theme you are into now.

Off to share.

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
Looks great Ron. Liking your FNAF theme you are into now.

Off to share.

Thanks heaps Shawn and yeah I'm enjoying doing them. I have a Con that I'm going to in April so I want to have a mix of items to sell so people know I just don't do SW.

Ron

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
Hi All,

Five nights at Freddy's - Withered Bonnie.

Recipe.

Bonnie - is from Funko and removed the left foot and right hand and made the endoskeleton foot/hand using plastic card, tube and rod. The lower jaw had the excess plastic and teeth removed and then it was puttied up and smoothed out and new teeth were added using plastic card.

The left arm was removed and the head I cut off the jaw and then cut off the front section of the face. The inside of the head has been filled with plastic tile sheet and the eyes are plastic rod.  The damaged area's were done using a soldering iron and model knife and the button's are 1:6 scale buttons. The wiring was done using old electrical cable and using the thinner wires inside. He was painted and weathered using Vallejo paints and pastel chalks.

Base - is foam board and the tiled floor, checked strip, pizza's and small note/sign were printed off the net and glued into place. The wall was painted with Vallejo's medium grey and then I used Vallejo's Chocolate Brown and watered it down and dapped it over the wall and floor to give it a worn and dirty look.  I decided to add the front section of Bonnie's face to the dio as my son asked could it be on the dio.

Next up will be Withered Chica.

Ron

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
4 more.