Author Topic: Hemble's other Custom's - German Armoured Train WWII 1:35 P198 02/04/2024  (Read 526349 times)

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
Looks great! I love the loose shells. Outstanding attention to detail.

Thanks heaps mate.

Ron

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
Ron, you're living a dream! I wish I could create such masterpieces worth to mention THAT frequently! I really like your series of WW II dioramas! The Pak looks great in that scenery and also the soldiers look very interesting! In fact many men back then had their hair and/or beard like the Führer himself.
I can almost hear them say, "Der Feind ist bis in dieses Dorf dort drüben vorgerückt." and yell "Feuer!!" and "Nachladen! Schneller!!"

Excellent work!

- Philipp
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 05:53:12 AM by Darth More »

Offline FialaFernbrugg

• engineer
  • High Admiral
  • Custom figures and vehicles.
    • Visit FialaFernbrugg on YouTube
Another masterpiece my friend.
The scenery looks very realistic. I love the vegetation and the Flecktarn looks amazing.
Excellent work.

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
Ron, you're living a dream! I wish I could create such masterpieces worth to mention THAT frequently! I really like your series of WW II dioramas! The Pak looks great in that scenery and also the soldiers look very interesting! In fact many men back then had their hair and/or beard like the Führer himself.
I can almost hear them say, "Der Feind ist bis in dieses Dorf dort drüben vorgerückt." and yell "Feuer!!" and "Nachladen! Schneller!!"

Excellent work!

- Philipp

Hey Philipp, yeah I can't argue with that mate, being retired sure allows me to build more dio's  and thanks heaps buddy.

Another masterpiece my friend.
The scenery looks very realistic. I love the vegetation and the Flecktarn looks amazing.
Excellent work.

Thanks heaps mate.

Ron

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
Re: Hemble's other Custom's - WW2 German PAK 40, 1944 1/35 Completed P132 26/10/18
« Reply #1984 on: November 01, 2018, 05:57:48 PM »
Hi All,

6.SS-GEBIRGS-DIVISION, RUSSIA 1943. 1:35 scale.

Recipe

Figures - are from Dragon and are from kit #6707, I got two kits so I can do small vignettes with them. The map is from Miniart which come's with their German WW2 weapons kit #35247. The straps for the weapons, goggles and bino's are thin paper painted and cut to size.

The arms bands are also paper painted and cut to size and the mud on the uniforms is a mix of spakfilla and paint.

Base - is thick foam board with balsa wood edges and the ground work was done by mixing spakfilla and a small amount of dirt and applying it to the base.

I then gave the ground work several washes of Vallejo's Chocolate brown and left it to dry. Once the washes were dry I placed the dead grass tufts which I picked up from my local gaming shop which were dry brushed with Vallejo's Beige brown and the dead bushes are left over pieces from Woodland Scenics Olive Green Foliage set.

Once all the foliage was glued in place I then glued the figures and then added the snow by using watered down spakfilla.

Ron

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
Re: Hemble's other Custom's - WW2 German PAK 40, 1944 1/35 Completed P132 26/10/18
« Reply #1985 on: November 01, 2018, 05:58:37 PM »
last 4.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Spot on realistic Ron. Your dios always look so real. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Off to share myself on the front pages.

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
Spot on realistic Ron. Your dios always look so real. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Off to share myself on the front pages.

Hey Shawn, thanks heaps mate.

Ron

Offline FialaFernbrugg

• engineer
  • High Admiral
  • Custom figures and vehicles.
    • Visit FialaFernbrugg on YouTube
Another interesting WW2 diorama.
The snowy terrain and the dirtied battle dresses look extremely realistic.
Excellent work my friend.

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
Another interesting WW2 diorama.
The snowy terrain and the dirtied battle dresses look extremely realistic.
Excellent work my friend.

Cheers mate.

Ron

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
Hi All,

Just completed another small WW2 vignette.

Recipe

Figures - are from Dragon kit #6707 I used the figure with the camo smock for one build and then used the top half of the figure with the camo smock and legs from one of the other figures in the kit. They were painted and weathered using Vallejo Paints and pastel chalks.

Base - is thick foam board with balsa wood edges. I used a 60% sand and 40% spakfilla mix and applied it to the base and then painted and weathered the ground work.
The well is an old Verlinden resin kit and I used balsa wood for the frame and plastic card and rod for the brackets and bolts and also the handle.

The bucket and chicken are from Tamiya and the grass tufts are from the local gaming shop. The rope for the well is model sail ship rope and the water in the well was done using Woodland Scenics Realistic water.

Ron

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
last 4

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Hemble's other Custom's - WW2 9.SS-DIVISION,1/35 Completed P133 07/11/18
« Reply #1992 on: November 07, 2018, 04:24:29 AM »
Looks real Ron. Off to share another great diorama.

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #1993 on: November 08, 2018, 09:51:05 PM »
Love the vignettes, Ron. The snow troopers are magnificent. The figures and landscape is so very realistic. Its a real joy to see your work.

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
« Reply #1994 on: November 09, 2018, 06:21:13 PM »
Looks real Ron. Off to share another great diorama.

Thanks heaps Shawn.

Love the vignettes, Ron. The snow troopers are magnificent. The figures and landscape is so very realistic. Its a real joy to see your work.

Thanks heaps mate.

Ron