Author Topic: Hemble's other Custom's - German Armoured Train WWII 1:35 P198 02/04/2024  (Read 526281 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Ron, that is another great one. Off to share.

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
Ron, that is another great one. Off to share.

Thanks again Shawn.

Ron

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
Hi All,

Picked myself up a Mezco 1:12 scale Ascending Knight Batman and did a few tweaks to it to suit my tastes.

Those that don't know about the Mezco Ascending Knight Batman the first two pics are how he looks out of the box with cowl on and with spare head.

The tweaks I did were I firstly repainted the skin tones and hair and then I made the gauntlets longer by using pleather and then made the gauntlets blades longer by using plastic card.

Next up I gave him the old school trunks buy cutting out the design with pleather and gluing them out the outfit.

I then repainted and the black area's using matt black and then I gave the black area's a very light dry brush of medium grey to high light the creases.

I then removed some of the belt pouches and added my own and then painted it matt black and then I dry brushed the belt gun metal. The last thing I did was paint the metallic area's of the boots, gloves and gauntlet blades with gun metal.

Next thing I have to do is add wire to the cape and the build the Batcave.

Ron

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
4 more.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: Hemble's other Custom's - 1:12 Batman & Batcave WIP P121 21/06/18
« Reply #1804 on: June 21, 2018, 04:11:27 AM »
Looks great Ron. Those tweaks really push things into the next level. Off to share.

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
« Reply #1805 on: June 22, 2018, 11:11:19 PM »
Looks great Ron. Those tweaks really push things into the next level. Off to share.

Thanks heaps Shawn, I am also doing a small section of the Batcave and will get pic up soon.

Ron

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
« Reply #1806 on: June 25, 2018, 09:16:19 PM »
Hi All,

I saw Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom with the kids on Friday and we all loved it, so I thought I would have a little fun and repaint two Mattel toy dino's.

The first one up is the Dimorphodon.

Dimorphodon - as mentioned is from Mattel and was painted and weathered using Vallejo Paints. The paint scheme is of no particular design I just went with what I liked.

Base - is a plumbers PVC screw on lid and I added the ground work by mixing sand and spakfilla together and then applying it to the base. While the mix was still wet I pushed the dead tree trunk into the mix and once dry I painted the ground work with Vallejo Paints.

The shrubs are are Woodland Scenics fine foliage Olive green and he grass tufts are from Army Painter.

Ron

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
« Reply #1807 on: June 25, 2018, 09:17:10 PM »
last 4.

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
« Reply #1808 on: June 25, 2018, 09:28:59 PM »
Hi All,

The second one up is the Metricanthosaurus.

Metricanthosaurus - is from Mattel and was painted and weathered using Vallejo Paints. The paint scheme is of no particular design I just went with what I liked.

Base - is a plumbers PVC screw on lid and I added the ground work by mixing sand and spakfilla together and then applying it to the base and once dry I painted the ground work with Vallejo Paints.

The shrubs are are Woodland Scenics fine foliage Olive green and he grass tufts are from Army Painter.

Ron

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
« Reply #1809 on: June 25, 2018, 09:29:34 PM »
4 more

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
« Reply #1810 on: June 25, 2018, 09:29:56 PM »
last one

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Now these just look fun. I haven't had to chance to see the new movie yet, but it is definitely on my list of things to get done this week. Off to share.

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
Now these just look fun. I haven't had to chance to see the new movie yet, but it is definitely on my list of things to get done this week. Off to share.

Thanks heaps Shawn and the movie is excellent I give it a 8/10.

Ron

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
Hi All,

Fallout diorama 1:12 scale. Commission Piece.

Recipe

T-45 Armour - is from Funko, I pulled him apart and added extra armour to the biceps and hands using plastic card and Bandia SW Stormtrooper hand armour. The pipes leading from the tanks are pieces of old electrical cord and the joints were puttied up using AVES fixit sculpt.

Dogmeat - is from Schleich and the body armour is plastic card cut to shape and glued on and the straps are strips of pleather.

Base - is high denisty foam cut to shape and the road was done using foam board and peeling the cardboard off one side and then once glued the cracks and damage was done using a sharp led pencil and model knife.

The guard rails were done using a metal wind stopper strip that sits at the bottom of the door. and It was cut using tin snips and glued to some thick plastic strips.

The telegraph pole was done using balsa wood and the hand and feet steps are metal coat hanger cut up and then bent and glued in place.

The telegrah wires are old head phones cords cut to length and glued on. The swamp area was done using Woodland Scenics realistic water and then Woodland Scenics clump foliage was used and placed in the realistic water once it was poured.

The grass tufts are from Army Painter and the dead tall grass/shrubs are from from Joefix Studio.

Ron

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
4 more