Author Topic: Hemble's other Custom's - German Armoured Train WWII 1:35 P198 02/04/2024  (Read 526250 times)

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
4 more.

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
last 4.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
That is gorgeous Ron. The detail on this is fantastic. Off to share.

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
That is gorgeous Ron. The detail on this is fantastic. Off to share.

Thanks heaps Shawn.

Ron

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
Wow, Ron. These last two dioramas are great. I really like the pose of the Fallout character.

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
Wow, Ron. These last two dioramas are great. I really like the pose of the Fallout character.

Thanks heaps mate and glad you like the pose, it took a little bit to get it like that but it was worth it in the end.

Ron

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
Hi All,

Captain America 1:12 scale

Recipe

The first pic is how he comes in the box.

Captain America - is from Mezco and I completely repainted him as I didn't like the lighter blue colour for his outfit and also the yellow for his hair. I used Games Workshop AGRAX Earthshade for the blue section of his out including the helmet and then dry brushed them with Army Painter Viking Blue until I liked the look of the outfit.

The boots, hands, belt and shield harness were first painted with Vallejo Beige Brown and Flat Red and then given a wash of Games Workshop AGRAX Earthshade and then dry brushed Vallejo Beige Brown and Flat Red.

The shield was given scratch marks using Army Painter Shining Silver and then a wash of AGRAX Earthshade. Once this was done the whole figure was given a dirty look using pastel chalks and the spare head was painted with Vallejo Paints.

Base - is the base that came with the figure and I used high density foam for the rubble and plastic rod and tubes for the metal parts and they were Painted and weathered using Vallejo Paints and Pastel chalks.

Ron

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
4 more.

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
another 4.

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
last 2.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
You made one great figure and dio even more awesome Ron. Of course that comes as no surprise to me. Off to share the update.

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
You made one great figure and dio even more awesome Ron. Of course that comes as no surprise to me. Off to share the update.

Really appreciate the kind words, thanks heaps Shawn.

Ron

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
Hi All,

The 1:6 scale Space Wolf - Grey Hunter Veteran.

Recipe

Figure - the figure itself is from Dragon and the under suit I picked up of ebay. The armour is resin which I got from a friend in the UK back in 2011 and made two others Sapce Marines and finally pulled the last one out and make it.

The emblems on the shoulder pads were hand drawn on using a led pencil then I hand painted over the pencil. The small bones around the neck and waist are from a cheap 1:6 human skeleton and the one on the chest is done using high density foam.

The tubes and wires are from other action figure kits and electrical cable. The seals on the right shoulder and left leg were done with putty and then I used a old white hanky and stained it then wrote on it with a fine felt pen.

The fur cape and fur crotch section is fake fur which was painted with dark brown then drybrushed with grey. The head is a old resin head I had had for a while and I added the greeblies using old action figure parts and the beard and hair was done using fake fur.

With the axe I wanted something simple and which looked more like a viking axe and this was done using plastic card and leather strips.

Base - is a stand that came with a 1:6 cheap human skeleton and I used a piece of high density foam for the small raised section and then covered the base with a mix of spakfilla and sand and once dry pained it with earth tone colours. The snow was done by using watered done spakfilla and covering the area's I wanted and once dry I gave it a light brush over of Woodland Scenics Realistic Water to give it a ice feel to it.

Ron

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
4 more.

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
last 2.