Author Topic: Hemble's other Custom's - German Armoured Train WWII 1:35 P198 02/04/2024  (Read 526354 times)

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
Re: Hemble's other Custom's - 1:10 Terminators Completed P116 07/04/18
« Reply #1740 on: April 09, 2018, 05:26:52 PM »
4 more

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
Re: Hemble's other Custom's - 1:10 Terminators Completed P116 07/04/18
« Reply #1741 on: April 09, 2018, 05:27:04 PM »
last 2

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Hemble's other Custom's - 1:10 General Ursus Completed P116 10/04/18
« Reply #1742 on: April 10, 2018, 02:38:49 AM »
I remember this movie too. Good times on a Sunday afternoon when I was a kid. Off to share. Looks great Ron.

Offline CloneSniper78

• Admiral
  • I'm just a simple man trying to make his way in th
    • www.youtube.com
« Reply #1743 on: April 10, 2018, 07:12:34 AM »
Awesome work Ron! Like the Terminators too!

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
« Reply #1744 on: April 10, 2018, 04:27:26 PM »
I remember this movie too. Good times on a Sunday afternoon when I was a kid. Off to share. Looks great Ron.

Hey Shawn, yeah the original POTA movies and TV series were great and cheers mate.

Awesome work Ron! Like the Terminators too!

Thanks buddy.

Ron

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #1745 on: April 13, 2018, 10:17:13 PM »
Ron, I really like how the Planet of the Apes dios turned out. The water effect on the Terminator dio is brilliant (the other details are excellent too, but that really stood out to me). Amazing.

Offline FialaFernbrugg

• engineer
  • High Admiral
  • Custom figures and vehicles.
    • Visit FialaFernbrugg on YouTube
« Reply #1746 on: April 22, 2018, 01:34:30 AM »
General Ursus turned out great.
I really like the scale armour.
Excellent work.

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
« Reply #1747 on: April 25, 2018, 06:53:56 PM »
Ron, I really like how the Planet of the Apes dios turned out. The water effect on the Terminator dio is brilliant (the other details are excellent too, but that really stood out to me). Amazing.

Thanks heaps mate and glad you like the water effects.

General Ursus turned out great.
I really like the scale armour.
Excellent work.

Thanks heaps buddy.

Ron

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
« Reply #1748 on: April 25, 2018, 06:54:40 PM »
Hi All,

Fallout Lone Wanderer 1:10 scale

Recipe

Figure - is from Funko and I glued the joints and filled them in and then repainted and weathered him using Vallejo/Army Painter paints and pastel chalks.

I gave him a laser rifle from the power armour figure and teh pipboy's screen was just plain green so I added a few dots and line to resemble the maps locations and roads.

Base - is high density foam and once the size was cut out I then ripped the edges apart using my figures. The wooden billboard is made from balsa wood and the sign I got from teh net and printed it off and glued it onto the billboard.

Once the billboard was done I then applied a 70/30 mix of sand and spakfilla and applied it to the base and while it was drying I pushed the billboard into place.

The ground was then painted and weathered and the dying green plants are weeds from the garden which I preserved with mythelated spirits and then applied to the base. The dead small brances I also got from the garden and they large roots I pulled up from a plant that was growing.

The other dead shrubs are from JOEFIX Studios and the dying grass tufts are from Army Painter which were dark green and I used Vallejo Beige Brown on them to give then a dying/dead look.

Ron

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
« Reply #1749 on: April 25, 2018, 06:55:26 PM »
4 more

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
« Reply #1750 on: April 25, 2018, 06:55:55 PM »
last 2

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Pretty daggone rad Ron. Love the attention to the smallest detail on this one; like that great watch screen. Off to share.

Offline FialaFernbrugg

• engineer
  • High Admiral
  • Custom figures and vehicles.
    • Visit FialaFernbrugg on YouTube
wow
Is there something you don't collect.
The detailing on the Fallout dio is phenomenal. The weathering and the vegetation looks incredible.
Excellent work my friend.

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
Pretty daggone rad Ron. Love the attention to the smallest detail on this one; like that great watch screen. Off to share.

Thanks heaps Shawn and yeah the pipboy/watch has great detail it just needed some TLC.

wow
Is there something you don't collect.
The detailing on the Fallout dio is phenomenal. The weathering and the vegetation looks incredible.
Excellent work my friend.

LOL, yeah buddy cars and planes and thanks heaps, I really appreciate the kind words.

Ron

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
Hi All,

Fallout Dio 1:12 scale - AREA RECON. i wanted the T45 Power Armour doing a recon of a Raiders compound before he goe's in to see what he can srcounge up.

Recipe

T45 Power Armour - is from Funko and I used 1/72 WW2 Tank parts, tubes, plastic card and 1/20 M.ak parts to make him a little like the way we see him in the game. Once I had the way I wanted him I painted him with Vallejo Paints and then gave him a few washes of matt black and then gave the armour service rust using Vallejo's Rust and Corrosion set.

Base - is high density foam and I ripped away the edges like I did for the Lone Wanderer dio. I used the left over billboard piece from the Lone Wanderer dio and secured it to the base and then I made the barricades using balsa wood and corrugated cardboard.

The Nuka Cola sign was taken from the net and printed off and glued to balsa wood and then attached to the rest of the barricades. The ground work is a mix of 70% sand and 30%spakfilla and mixed together and then applied to the base and then once dry I painted it with Vallejo's Chocolate Brown.

The wooden floor and crate are made using balsa wood and the drum is a cardboard tube cut to size and then plastic card was used for the top and a 1/72 tank wheel was used for the cap.

The items on the floor, crate and drum I got from the net and printed them to size and cut them out and glued them in place. The dead grass is dry plants I got from JOEFIX Studios and the small burnt/black grass tufts are from Army Painter.

The balsa wood for the barriaced was given several washes of chocolate brown and matt black and the corrugated cardboard was first painted silver and then I used Vallejo's Rust and Corrosion set.

Ron