Author Topic: Hemble's other Custom's - German Armoured Train WWII 1:35 P198 02/04/2024  (Read 526382 times)

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
last 4.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
I just watched the new War for the POTA this past weekend and liked it. Can't beat the old school characters though. Off to share.

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
Thanks for your reply, Ron! Yes, it's incredible how many different vehicles and vessels the Wehrmacht had alone! Hilter was very ambitious to have as many war machines developed and produced as possible - and as large as possible (for example the "Panzerkampfwagen VIII Maus" - which means "mouse" you probably know about.
It's very special to have relatives like your dad who know so much about history and WWII.

Looks like I gotta catch up again:

Panther Ausf A: There're only few people I know (actually only 3) who can build and paint model kits that well! The paint job and the added detail on the Panther are just amazing! I can't say how impressed I am. The entire diorama looks so realistic - it's like being in Italy in 1943!

POTA Gorilla Soldier: I haven't watched Planet of the Apes, yet, but I live on one myself and experience it every other day.
Display base: incredible
Paint job: godlike - it's amazing how you can make the head and the fabric alone look so realistic!

You've done insanely excellent jobs, Ron - it's crazy that you always do!
Regardless what you touch - you turn it into a masterpiece.

- Philipp
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 04:32:47 AM by Darth More »

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
I just watched the new War for the POTA this past weekend and liked it. Can't beat the old school characters though. Off to share.

Hey Shawn, I really like the new version of POTA but your right you can't beat the old school characters and thanks mate.

Thanks for your reply, Ron! Yes, it's incredible how many different vehicles and vessels the Wehrmacht had alone! Hilter was very ambitious to have as many war machines developed and produced as possible - and as large as possible (for example the "Panzerkampfwagen VIII Maus" - which means "mouse" you probably know about.
It's very special to have relatives like your dad who know so much about history and WWII.

Looks like I gotta catch up again:

Panther Ausf A: There're only few people I know (actually only 3) who can build and paint model kits that well! The paint job and the added detail on the Panther are just amazing! I can't say how impressed I am. The entire diorama looks so realistic - it's like being in Italy in 1943!

POTA Gorilla Soldier: I haven't watched Planet of the Apes, yet, but I live on one myself and experience it every other day.
Display base: incredible
Paint job: godlike - it's amazing how you can make the head and the fabric alone look so realistic!

You've done insanely excellent jobs, Ron - it's crazy that you always do!
Regardless what you touch - you turn it into a masterpiece.

- Philipp

Hey Philipp,

Thanks heaps buddy I really appreciate the kind words and I'll have more scifi and WW2 builds soon.

Ron

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
I know you will!

...and I'm looking forward to seeing them!

- Philipp

Offline (SID)

• "Toy Designer/fabricator/Scavenger"
  • Commander
  • Welcome to the ULTER-VERSE
    • VECHAL CREATIONS
Love it! POTA rule.... Especially the OG series

Great job on the details.

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
I know you will!

...and I'm looking forward to seeing them!

- Philipp

Cheers Buddy.

Love it! POTA rule.... Especially the OG series

Great job on the details.

Thanks heaps SID, I'll a few more over the next few days.

Ron

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
Hi All,

Terminator 1:10 scale

Recipe

Terminators - are from NECA and I decided to have one with his lower body removed by just using a pair of model cutters. I added wire using old electrical cable and stripping the rubber off and gluing them in place. Both Terminators were painted and weathered using Vallejo Paints and pastel chalks.

Base - is high density foam and I just cut to shape and ripped the edges off using my fingers. The cement blocks are high density foam and the steel rods are plastic rods, the broken water pipes are pieces of plastic tubes and the water is Woodland Scenics Realistic water with Vallejo chocolate brown mixed into it.

The pieces of sqaured metal frames are pieces of plastic fly squatter just cut up and then a mix of sand and spakfilla with brown paint was mixed and applied to the base.

Ron

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
4 more.

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
last 3.

Offline FialaFernbrugg

• engineer
  • High Admiral
  • Custom figures and vehicles.
    • Visit FialaFernbrugg on YouTube
Re: Hemble's other Custom's - 1:10 Terminators Completed P116 07/04/18
« Reply #1735 on: April 07, 2018, 01:30:35 AM »
Another masterpiece.
The metal paint job on the T-800 looks very realistic.
Excellent work.

Offline jkno

• Dracula's Neighbor
  • Admiral
  • Dracula's Neighbor
    • Deviant
« Reply #1736 on: April 07, 2018, 01:37:59 AM »
Really cool WW2 dio!!
Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away
My collection
Trade Feedback

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #1737 on: April 07, 2018, 08:15:45 AM »
That just looks tough Ron. Very tough. Off to share.

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
« Reply #1738 on: April 09, 2018, 05:25:26 PM »
Another masterpiece.
The metal paint job on the T-800 looks very realistic.
Excellent work.

Thanks heaps mate I just sprayed it with Tamiya Aluminium and then gave it a wash of medium brown and then dry brushed it silver.

Really cool WW2 dio!!

Cheers buddy.

That just looks tough Ron. Very tough. Off to share.

Thanks heaps Shawn.

Ron

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
« Reply #1739 on: April 09, 2018, 05:26:20 PM »
Hi All,

General Ursus 1:10 scale, Beneath the Planet of the Apes.

Recipe

Ursus - is from NECA and his joints have been glued and puttied over and then he was completely repainted with Vallejo Paints and a light weathering using pastel chalks.

Base - is high density foam and the tiled floor was marked out with a ruler and then the underneath of the floor was pulled apart using my fingers.

The columns were made using PVC plumbers pipes and then thin corrugated cardboard was glued and wrapped around them. The base of the column is a piece of balsa wood and the damaged ends of the columns were filled in using spakfilla.

The dirt is a mix of sand 80%, spakfilla 15% and PVA glue 5% and was then mixed all together and then applied to the base. The base was painted and weathered using Vallejo Paints and pastel chalks.

Ron