Imperial Entertainment TV and Movies > Non Star Wars Movies and TV

The Walking Dead

(1/5) > >>

Goldleaderone:
Has anyone been watching this show? The Walking Dead is based off the comic series of the same name. The guy who made the TV series is the same who directed Shawshank Redemption. For a TV show about zombies I am very much impressed so far. Its series premier was Halloween night, and the 4th episode aired just last night. I'm also impressed with the gore and what they can get away with. Hell, the opening shot of the first episode was the main character putting a bullet through a zombie-child's head (what was she, 5-7 years old?). Six episodes for the first season (2 remain) with 13 episodes for Season 2 next year. For anyone interested, The Walking Dead airs on AMC Sunday nights at 10 pm EST (for people in the States at least).

Who has been watching, and your thoughts?

wraithnine:
the walking dead is showing on SyFy over here   ,and the lead actor is Andrew Lincoln  who can also be seen in numerous films and drama's over here including the movie Love Actually   as he is a brit .

kreeper2:
Ive recently started watching this . Its very intresting and you can see how regular people react to a catastrophy of that magnitude not just the heroes of a two hour movie. I really like it and hope its around for a while.

CaptainLux:
I been watching it since the first episode, i always like zombies films, but this is the first show and im quite impressed too, like it so far and im gonna keep watching it!

Goldleaderone:
SPOILERS AHEAD

Did anyone catch Sunday's episode? The last 10-15 minutes were intense! It was sad and surprising to see Amy die so soon in the season, although when she got up to use the bathroom I knew she was done (although I now found out that also happens in the comics). Ed died as well, he had it coming. The attack on the camp was well done, and I thought it got better when Rick and his group showed up. For the previews for next week, it showed Jim saying something like "Don't tell anyone" so I'm thinking he may have gotten bit during the attack.

The people that died so far:
Amy
Ed
Random guy (bitten around shoulder area)
Random girl (ambushed by 2 zombies)
Random black guy (zombie shown eating him)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version