Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Vehicles

Mos Eisley Customz Star Wars Ships!

(1/46) > >>

Mos-Eisley-Customz:
My customs are all over the place so will stick them in here from now on  O0  ..head over to www.moseisleycustomz.com if you want any custom work doing!

Just finishing this A-Wing up for a customer, will get better pictures when the sun comes up

Mos-Eisley-Customz:
Let there be light!  ;D

Darth More:
Since the new crew at Lucasfilm had less ideas for new good designs, I’m glad that some went back to McQuarrie‘s original concepts. And since nobody wants most of the toys for the Sequel Trilogy, I was able to pick up two of those A-Wings for 9€ each and one for £10 quit.
I opened the one I got from The Entertainer UK because it came in a damaged box. FialaFernbrugg gave me the hint that Ralph‘s concept got a slightly different paint scheme.

Long story short: I hope you got your A-Wings on clearance as well. Both of your repaints look great and are a massive improvement to Hasbro‘s paint job. The weathering adds to the realism and I do like your display stands for your spacecrafts!

Thanks for sharing! I’ll share mine as soon as it’s all painted & weathered up, too!

Mos-Eisley-Customz:
Thanks bud, I will look forward to seeing yours and nice find at £9 that's a great deal 👍 ..unfortunately this is a customer's A-Wing, i only have the blue version, like this one better

Tamer:
Now that is one of the best A-Wings I have ever seen! Just fantastic!

Off to the front page.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version