Author Topic: X-WING ALLIANCE - Chapter 18 the Movie  (Read 7009 times)

Offline leebo

• Cadet
Re: X-WING ALLIANCE - Chapter 18 the Movie
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2011, 08:05:46 AM »
Sooo good, great quality! I especially like the repaint of the droid to make EMKAY, what I wouldn't give to get my hands on one of those  :)  :)

Offline darthdaddy

• Major
  • customsforthekid.blogspot.com
    • Customs for the Kid
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2011, 08:56:46 AM »
DD, you have to blame Tamer and LucasClones for my absence...they both kind of urged me to make another movie and once I started I couldn't stop.

It's good to know I've been missed! and thanks so much for your very kind words.

Thank you Lucasclones & Tamer.  I'll be sure to feature the new movie on our blog when I get home tonight.

Offline hangarbay94

• Moff
    • XWA-The Web-Comic Homepage
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2011, 09:49:43 AM »
I really am overwhelmed by everyone's response to this post on what is a very quiet corner of the Yards. DD, Incom, Sithfire what can I say but a huge heartfelt thanks.

Offline Dirty Gloves

• Lighting Up Your Life
  • Ensign
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2011, 10:34:58 AM »
Wow. That was just phenomenal. There are not words to describe something that incredible. I'll now have to read the photo novel with the SW soundtrack playing in the background as the music in the movie spoiled me. :)
Incredible work.
All of my customs in one convenient place ... http://www.flickr.com/photos/36398360@N05/

Offline DanOfTheDead

• Lieutenant
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2011, 11:44:44 AM »
Jules, you should be really proud of this... it's really amazing. You're becoming quite the master of digital media.

Offline hangarbay94

• Moff
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2011, 03:33:59 PM »
Guys, I've had such a crap couple of weeks at work...reading all of your replies has been such a wonderful relief! You guys are Awesome!

Spookymufu

« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2011, 03:41:48 PM »
Guys, I've had such a crap couple of weeks at work...reading all of your replies has been such a wonderful relief! You guys are Awesome!

oh great, now I feel like the #$@ hole....

Offline hangarbay94

• Moff
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2011, 04:20:26 PM »
Spooky, why? you made some valid points and I'm really ok with positive criticism. Honesty is the best policy with me my friend, and I'd rather you tell it to me straight rather than lurk on the sidelines and not say anything at all.

You play a valuable part in our community Spooky and I've noticed that you often make a positive contribution, please do not feel bad about anything!

Spookymufu

« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2011, 04:21:44 PM »
Spooky, why? you made some valid points and I'm really ok with positive criticism. Honesty is the best policy with me my friend, and I'd rather you tell it to me straight rather than lurk on the sidelines and not say anything at all.

You play a valuable part in our community Spooky and I've noticed that you often make a positive contribution, please do not feel bad about anything!

well, I'm glad you took what I said the way I meant it and didnt read anything negative into it.....

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2011, 01:37:08 PM »
:O

Mindblowing. Takes graphic fiction to a whole new level!